Holland was always the pick guys | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holland was always the pick guys

The speed of the picks tell me that the Fins came into the draft with the mindset of trusting their board. Its likely they had multiple cards filled out and were ready to pick whomever they had pegged for that slot depending on which player fell.

They didnt want to second guess an entire years worth of work by confusing themselves when they were on the clock.

The speed of the picks tell me that the Fins came into the draft with the mindset of trusting their board. Its likely they had multiple cards filled out and were ready to pick whomever they had pegged for that slot depending on which player fell.

They didnt want to second guess an entire years worth of work by confusing themselves when they were on the clock.
Exactly right

He was the pick I fully believe that. Flores thinks you can get rushing yards from anybody if you scheme right. We fleeced Denver if that’s what they thought and whoever congratulated Denver from the AFC East for messing up our plans lmao they have no clue

Exactly right

I see it this way too.

Having multiple cards is how you end up drafting like the Bengals.....oops not that Williams, I meant the other Williams.

The draft is fluid/Chaotic enough that it never hurts to keep your options open

Being too inflexible is the wrong way to approach the draft IMO

How quick the pick comes in has nothing to do with that player being your top player overall you've been waiting for.

It just means you aren't considering or receiving offers to trade down. It means the top player on your board has more value to you than trading down.

Doesn't matter if the team before you took your guy, if you like the next man up enough to not trade out you can get the pick in just as fast.

People forgetting flo is from NE. Did NE ever have an elite dominate back? Nope. Stop with all this “player x” should of been taken because you like him or saw him in a mock lol Miamis offense will be built with a good line, a RB by committee and balanced scheme of run and pass. The defense will also always take priority over the offense and will have an elite secondary with multiple guys that can do multiple things. If you haven’t realized this by now then it’s a lost cause and you’ll never get the whole picture.

People forgetting flo is from NE. Did NE ever have an elite dominate back? Nope. Stop with all this “player x” should of been taken because you like him or saw him in a mock lol Miamis offense will be built with a good line, a RB by committee and balanced scheme of run and pass. The defense will also always take priority over the offense and will have an elite secondary with multiple guys that can do multiple things. If you haven’t realized this by now then it’s a lost cause and you’ll never get the whole picture.

Assuming that Flores wants to copy everything from NE is silly.

I have a successful boss, if I moved into his position I'd change a lot about his strategy though.

Flores, id hope, is his own person.

Just for the record, most of those NE rosters, especially the later years, were flat out BAD. Having Brady does a lot for both sides of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom