Hollins, Gesicki and fix the "6" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hollins, Gesicki and fix the "6"

CTPhin

Club Member
Reaction score
Mack Hollins is fun to root for and is playing well, but can the team fix his 6 on his jersey? That 86 looks
too much like 88. Cut the top of the 6 a little shorter.
Seems like every big play on offense he has the announcers call it as Gesicki, so annoying. The TD yesterday is
the perfect example. Even after they corrected themselves the graphics still said Gesicki. I know it's not a huge deal,
but it was the same last year as well.
It is nice to be bothered by this and not the play on the field like in weeks 1-8.

I thought it was Gesicki too and sat there wondering why Hollins seemed more pumped up about Gesicki scoring than he did.

Gets me every time.

I know this announcing team has done multiple Dolphin games.

If they can’t tell the difference between Hollins and Gesicki just by the way they play, they need to spend a little more time in the film room preparing for games.

It was obvious to me that was Hollins without looking at the numbers.

One dude is white and the other is a light skin black dude.

We ain’t changing a single letter’s font lol

The announcers just need to pay attention
It's not just the announcers I'm sure we watch more Dolphins games than them and many fans on this board can't see the difference quickly either.

In defense of the announcers, most times when Gesicki or Hollins catch a ball in the End Zone they're blanketed by defenders, so reading the number on their jersey might be difficult.

Mack Hollins is fun to root for and is playing well, but can the team fix his 6 on his jersey? That 86 looks
Seems like every big play on offense he has the announcers call it as Gesicki, so annoying. The TD yesterday is
the perfect example. Even after they corrected themselves the graphics still said Gesicki. I know it's not a huge deal,
It is nice to be bothered by this and not the play on the field like in weeks 1-8.
They botched many calls specific to player I’d, assumed they were drinking or simply bad

I thought it was Gesicki too and it is a big deal.....they need to do something about it

Back
Top Bottom