Holmes or Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holmes or Jackson

CC Coach

Starter
Reaction score
If Clev takes Bunkley and Philly takes Ngata, then do the Fins go Holmes or Jackson?

God I hope not. Not with all the monsters who will be left e.g. Justice, Greenway, Ngata

we don't get either, we take brandon marshall in the 3rd, we don't need a 1st round pick wr

Asuuming we HAD to pick between the two I would pick Holmes. That being said, I don't want a WR in round 1

i think chris leak sucks so perhaps chad jackson could be a superstar catching balls from an nfl qb....i wouldnt have a promblem with that pick. not crazy about holmes at 5'11. we already have a 5'11 wr. another guy i wish we could have hoped for in the 2nd rd if we had that pick was wr aromashadu

Between those 2 I would take Jackson. I feel he is a complete physical beast at WR that has the potential to be a top tier dominant reciever. I wont take anything away from Holmes, hes great- but Jackson has the slight edge on him IMO.

Still, its not an easy pick since there is such great players on the board. I really think Greenway would be a great fit with us, but there is somthing to say about getting the first WR off the board half way down the first round...

Back
Top Bottom