Holmes vs Jackson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holmes vs Jackson

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
what are the diff from hieght to physical ability to stats btw holmes and jackson? the WR's that is?

It is holmes i am thinkin of correct? loll

Id rather Jacson if I had to pick. I dont see the Dolphins taking a WR ing the first. After the Denver trade, I dont see either of tham falling to us at 16

If they were both there Id take Jackson

Jackson has glue for hands, and ran a 4.32, and with motivation and coaching by Saban he could be a real force

I see Chambers and Holmes as the same tyoe of player. Bith smaller, fast, and great WR. I think we need a tall WR that could go up for the ball and win the jumo ball. That is what DC is use too. Look at him and Moss

SR 7 said:
what are the diff from hieght to physical ability to stats btw holmes and jackson? the WR's that is?

It is holmes i am thinkin of correct? loll
Chad Jackson 6'1" 213 ran a 4.32 40 at the combine. Before last year, had a career average of over 22 yards per catch but sacrificed personal stats for the team.
Santonio Holmes 5' 10 1/2" 180 ran a 4.34 at the combine then followed that up with a 4.29 at his pro day last week.
They are both good route runners and have very good hands. Who is better is a matter of preference.

I would prefer Jackson, But I am a Gator fan. I have seen alot of Jackson and he would have done alot better in a more pro style offense last year. He would be a great deep threat! Has great hands!

playmaker1 said:
I see Chambers and Holmes as the same tyoe of player. Bith smaller, fast, and great WR. I think we need a tall WR that could go up for the ball and win the jumo ball. That is what DC is use too. Look at him and Moss

Chambers is small?:rolleyes:

All because he is just under 6 doesn't mean anything. He has a vertical leap somewhere above 45 similar to Boss Bailey. He weighs a legit 210lbs and he catches plenty of balls high up. I mean if you count height+vertical between Moss and Chambers it's about dead even.

What Chamber's needs is someone to go deep as well as across the middle to open up Chambers for slants and shorter routes.

Jaj said:
Chambers is small?:rolleyes:

All because he is just under 6 doesn't mean anything. He has a vertical leap somewhere above 45 similar to Boss Bailey. He weighs a legit 210lbs and he catches plenty of balls high up. I mean if you count height+vertical between Moss and Chambers it's about dead even.

What Chamber's needs is someone to go deep as well as across the middle to open up Chambers for slants and shorter routes.

I would agree with this. He is not " Tall ", But he can jump high enough. He does need someone to throw it deep for him and I think we found the guy. :wink:

Jaj said:
True Chambers does have an amazing vertical but if it's a jump ball between Chambers and Moss, my money is on Moss everytime. I've never seen a receiver pluck the ball out the air the way he does.

I'd take Jackson in a heartbeat. Chambers and Jackson catching bombs from Pep for years to come!

Back
Top Bottom