Holy Crap is anyone watching Texas Vs. Florida | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holy Crap is anyone watching Texas Vs. Florida

Both new SEC teams -- Texas A&M and Missouri -- fell apart in the second half hosting the established SEC programs -- Florida and Georgia. In fact, they scored a grand total of 3 points after halftime, outscored by a combined 34-3.

Not that surprising. I think there was a great deal of determination and internal pressure on the holdovers to assert the pecking order.

Texas A&M invariably needs more margin for error at halftime than it manages. This was a familiar replay of last season, when the Aggies blew so many big leads. This time the key play was just before halftime when an A&M deep ball was grabbed at the 2, but the receiver's feet were accidentally knocked out of bounds before the catch by a sprawling Gator defender. Florida isn't capable of putting up big numbers on offense but once that play failed they entered halftime down by only 7, and that's easily manageable against Texas A&M.

They shredded our D for the whole first half. Second half they were completely shut down. Great adjustments made. I think they went for a total of 49 yards in that half. No turnovers in this game to my recollection. Our interior O-line is still a trainwreck and our WRs seem to have an enormous lack of ability to get open. Thanks Aubrey Hill.

I like Driskel a lot though. Really hoping he lives up to the hype surrounding him coming out of HS. His problem right now are field vision, giving up on plays to easily, and not throwing the ball away and going out of bounds behind the line. When he has time to throw and doesn't panic, he's money and I love his mobility which is a breath of fresh air after watching two seasons of John "deer-in-the-headlights" Brantley.

Back
Top Bottom