Holy Shiziet! Chris Burman talkin up the Phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holy Shiziet! Chris Burman talkin up the Phins

Truedus

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
He was talkin em up! No kidding on NFL Primetime. TJ featured them in his Xtra point too. These two are perrinial phin haters! Finally we get some respect.
That is all.
True

All I can say is wow... I saw that too... Its about time.

I simply hope this doesn't go to the teams head... look at the Rams now... :lol:

the rams look horrible..........

and TJ is my new favorite announcer (next to dan ;) )
He showed all of these clips of us and the old cowboys........ wow i forgot how good they used to look, now i know what looked so familier today in our game.......... jeez if we can be 80% of that team, that will be great......... :)
Chambers = Irvin
Williams = Smith
McMichael = Novacheck
Fiedler = Aikman ;) He looked like it today

One more thing about prime time...Did you see how they spotlighted the 50 yard screen pass. I hope every RW basher saw him run by about 5 Colts. Not bad for a guy who is slow, and can't catch.

Originally posted by Truedus
These two are perrinial phin haters! Finally we get some respect.
That is all.
True

hey you know what? I do get the feeling these bastards have a thing for the dolphins. All of 'em....but why??? Oh well, who cares.
I always see them trash on the marlins too. I know they aren't that good, but c'mon!!:yell:

TJ actually usually gives the Phins respect and routinely puts them high on his list of TJ's take.

Cup O'Joe usually puts us high as well...until we do something that we don't always do (start 2-0) than I think we have no room at all to talk or expect the national media to think highly of us.

Why should any national announcer think highly of a team that has been killed late in every season for a while now, and routinely gets thumped in the 2nd rd of the playoffs.

I still am skeptical and will only be convinced when we do it late in the season.

Originally posted by chambers84
Chris Berman is still a Bills lover. I bet he would give Drew Bledsoe a BJ.

or lick the cornhole.

Back
Top Bottom