Holy Smokes – DJ Fluker Looks Fantastic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holy Smokes – DJ Fluker Looks Fantastic

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Probably won’t cost much and would look awful nice on the right side of our offensive line. He’d be excellent veteran competition for Jackson (and will beat him out allowing Jackson and Lamm to compete for swing tackle spot). I mean just look at Fluker’s physique. He’s probably light enough to really move in McDaniel’s offense.

Then go out and add Matt Feiler for competition with Liam Eichenberg and I think you’re Oline would be set. Maybe pick up a back up LT in the draft for the long term.

Our Oline would look like this:

Armstead | Matt Feiler | Williams | Hunt | Fluker
Jackson | Eichenberg | Feeney | Jones | Lamm

Keeping 10 Olinemen for depth because Armstead’s situation is up and down and Eichenberg and Jackson are ? as well. How’s that for a deep and solid Oline? (which is what you MUST have if you want to make a run.

I don't normally react when I see a former lineman shedding some weight, but Dayyyyuummmm. He looks better than anyone currently playing in the league. He's a svelte 330! And he was good when he was playing at 340. Imagine when he gets to 325 - most of it muscle.

He looks great, but these comeback attempts so rarely work out. The quality of competition in the NFL is just too high to step away for 24 months and catch back up.

But we have a pressing need so I’d give him a minimum deal and let him compete.

Definitely looks in great shape. Not sure if his limited time here before left an impression either way, but we need cheap depth.

Just be prepared for responses you likely didn't consider.
tilda publishing GIF by Product Hunt

Back
Top Bottom