Holy Smokes – DJ Fluker Looks Fantastic | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Holy Smokes – DJ Fluker Looks Fantastic

Better test him for Ozempic too. Fool me once, I ain't giving you a scond chance. He'll be 350 by Halloween.

FCFcNXiVkAISkoK

Probably won’t cost much and would look awful nice on the right side of our offensive line. He’d be excellent veteran competition for Jackson (and will beat him out allowing Jackson and Lamm to compete for swing tackle spot). I mean just look at Fluker’s physique. He’s probably light enough to really move in McDaniel’s offense.

Then go out and add Matt Feiler for competition with Liam Eichenberg and I think you’re Oline would be set. Maybe pick up a back up LT in the draft for the long term.

Our Oline would look like this:

Armstead | Matt Feiler | Williams | Hunt | Fluker
Jackson | Eichenberg | Feeney | Jones | Lamm

Keeping 10 Olinemen for depth because Armstead’s situation is up and down and Eichenberg and Jackson are ? as well. How’s that for a deep and solid Oline? (which is what you MUST have if you want to make a run.
Well, his dialog contains a lot of “y’all thought I could do it” stuff…indicating a lack of awareness that HE was responsible for his poor play… not US. Not a word regarding poor preparation and lack of performance in HIS part. As has been said, a LOT of the game is mental. Based on what he said, is he ready to commit totally? There are lots of guys pumped up physically that just do t have the ability to digest the playbook, or translate their physical attributes to the field. Sure, get him in and prove he’s more than just a guy.

Back
Top Bottom