Home opener Monday Night !!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Home opener Monday Night !!!

WILDCAT

Rookie
Reaction score
I just booked my hotel in South Beach for that weekend.Peyton Manning Monday night in the AFC East Champions House.

South Beach and Dolphins Stadium will be electric !

Will you be there ???

go for it man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i juste dbooked my trip for jets game , im rocking pumped the stadium will be electric ,its monday night football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that some of you have already booked your hotel rooms and already have tickets, but check out our website for great Miami Dolphins Travel Packages. (if you already have tickets, we will give you a $75 ticket credit off your package)
**June special** - We're giving a $25 commission to you for each person you refer that signs up for a trip this season!! So refers your friends and go for FREE!!

Check out the site, and feel free to PM me with any questions.

I'll be there! My first ever live Dolphins game since becoming a fan in 1990!!

I CANT WAIT!!

its going to be a great game!! Just dont know how the Colt game and Jet game have not sold out yet?? After winning the afc east last year i was thinking these two games would sell out fast. come on fin fans!!!!

Yea, its because our number of season ticket holders decreased after the 1 win season, and if it wasnt for the economy, those bandwagoners would've gotten them again.
It's hard to sell out tickets fast when you dont have many season ticket holders. And some people dont even know tickets are on sale.

Hey guys I'm be coming in from Ohio to see this game, staying at the Don Shula resort. Any ideas on how hard it will be to get in on some tailgating monday afternoon?

guys...i got a orange parking pass for the game..any idea of what area or lot number are good...im going early to the game...also are there any walmart's in the area where i can buy a grill..thanks guys!!

guys...i got a orange parking pass for the game..any idea of what area or lot number are good...im going early to the game...also are there any walmart's in the area where i can buy a grill..thanks guys!!
There is a walmart right next to the stadium, by Gate 4. Will they have a grill? Cant promise anything.

Back
Top Bottom