Home Opener | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Home Opener

JAcK o D1AmonDs

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
I have to get this off my chest, this Broncos fan has been talking major ****, do u think we will win against Denver in our home opener? if so by what score and some stats if you'd like and how would we score

I say that Saban comes out of his debut with a bang, Dolphins dominate this game

It has been asked already, and Ill answer the same than last time, 42-35, a shoot out, Feeley throws 3 TDs and 3 picks, and we pick off Denver 3 times as well, and they cant stop the run due to their 4 Cle D lineman.

It is always great to start the season off with the win. But denver is a good team and we still have a draft and a pre-season to get done with first. But as a fin fan i still say they win by 3. If it could match the game that they had in denver a few years ago we are in set for a great match up!

i say we beat them 27-10, because Jake Plummer is super inconsistent, plus we have a better D now and hopefully our O will be better. i see PLummer throwin 3 picks and throwing for 1 TD and our D dominates the game

Jake Plummer is the wild card in this game but more often then not he's an INT throwing machine

Denver would probably be a slight favorite going in to the game, but I would like our chances playing in Miami on what would more than likely be a scorcher of a day.

28-13 Miami, Feeley 18-21 242 yards, 2 TD, 0 ints. Plummer 12-27 102 yards 1 TD, 3 ints, one for 6 pts. :cooldude: just call me homer :D

I think we win this one 24-13 because the players are going to be super jacked up to show the fans this will not be the same team as last year and we are going to be competetive.

Miami 28- Broncos 16. The Nick Saban era begins on a great note and the home field advantage comes back as Dolphin Stadium is rocking.

Back
Top Bottom