Hope No Ones Counting On Sweeping The Jets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hope No Ones Counting On Sweeping The Jets

Yeah idk what you seen tonight that would guarantee us a loss

That's what I saw. He LED that team on that drive. Yeah, I know, it's preseason. Yeah, I know, it doesn't matter. But it sure is better to look good in the preseason and your QB look like he know what he's doing than not to.

I saw him lead his team to a pounding in the Cotton Bowl last year at the hands of OSU.

There’s a decade plus of dealing with that in our future
I'm not sold on Darnold. We'll see, he was a turnover magnet in college and all of the rookies have looked good in preseason with the exception of Jackson maybe

I find it interesting how many people have watched the NFL for a decade plus and still believe a rookie to be the answer for 10+ years off a few starts or limited exposure. I have seen QB's come rolling out the gates to only sputter out and do nothing. I will wait more than a year before saying they have a franchise qb..... That said it is possible but I wouldn't say we had a franchise QB for 10+ years if we had him so I won't with them.

Last edited:
I'm not sold on Darnold. We'll see, he was a turnover magnet in college and all of the rookies have looked good in preseason with the exception of Jackson maybe

I remember when Matt Ryan came out and people called said he was turnover prone because of his 19 INT's his senior year while others said it was due to the talent around him. Looking back at it now it seems that was over blown.

Opened up game three with an 11 play 75 yard TD drive. Six first downs on that drive.
xaC.gif

Well we just did it lol, I wasn't as big on Darnold and yesterday showed why.

It's been said many times Darnold is a good prospect. I dont think he was the home run prospect some people made him out to be but he is a good one. That being said his issue has always been decision making and bad turnovers.

Back
Top Bottom