Hopefully SB LIV Will Help Attract Desirable Free Agents to Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hopefully SB LIV Will Help Attract Desirable Free Agents to Miami

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean, but the op asked a question and everyone gave their honest answers. You want me to lie???

I wasn't referring to your post … but to answer your reply ...

I didn't see a question ... I saw a statement ... and no I don't want you to lie ...

It's all good brother ... the OP was expressing his/her hope that with all the activity going on it would hopefully help remind free agents of the advantages of Florida (and a team that showed they are not lying down but making a serious stand for an upward trend) though the last part wasn't said it should help dissolve the idea this team is a joke and not worth committing to IMO

I enjoy your posts

I wasn't referring to your post … but to answer your reply ...

I didn't see a question ... I saw a statement ... and no I don't want you to lie ...

It's all good brother ... the OP was expressing his/her hope that with all the activity going on it would hopefully help remind free agents of the advantages of Florida (and a team that showed they are not lying down but making a serious stand for an upward trend) though the last part wasn't said it should help dissolve the idea this team is a joke and not worth committing to IMO

I enjoy your posts
mnewberry come home to the Lounge

All week, on all sports shows, all the talking heads were raving about Miami, it's weather, diversity, music, vibes, etc.

Surely many the players going through TV and Radio Row interviews, as well as those just here to soak in the experience and game, had to be impressed by Miami, especially in late January and early February.

Aside from the tremendous economic boom to the area, hopefully holding the SB here with all the parties, fanfare, climate, tropical feel, and the like will help to attract some prized FAs. It sure can't hurt!

Thank you Mr Ross
Agreed. Marketing the area has to be massively helpful. That coupled with no state income tax and how we ended the season, we can hope the FA's will want to come here and be part of something new and exciting. Additionally, the fact that F! is coming to Miami and literally racing around Dolphin's Stadium is another big deal bringing in a very cool vibe that can help us. https://f1miamigp.com Ross made that happen as well.

Not trying to put my dick in anyone's birthday cake......but what FA doesn't already know about the weather, diversity, music, vibe, etc of Miami?
It's all about continuing to push on that. Events like the Super Bowl put everything in focus and shows that there's no decline and the Miami's still the place you want to be.

Back
Top Bottom