Hopefully SB LIV Will Help Attract Desirable Free Agents to Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hopefully SB LIV Will Help Attract Desirable Free Agents to Miami

Coach Flores is going to be big in attracting free agents. I think most players will want to play for him. And anyone should be able to see how bright Miami's future is and should want to be a part of it.

Coach Flores is going to be big in attracting free agents. I think most players will want to play for him. And anyone should be able to see how bright Miami's future is and should want to be a part of it.

Huh?

I'm happy with what I have seen so far. But shipping off Minkah might have a negative impact on certain types of players in FA.

The jury is still out. Stop smoking.

Huh?

I'm happy with what I have seen so far. But shipping off Minkah might have a negative impact on certain types of players in FA.

The jury is still out. Stop smoking.

Huh what?? The players on the team love Flores. Everyone from the NE organization loved Flores. I think most any player that meets him will respect him and want to play for him. And it's obvious how bright the future is in Miami with all of the resources at hand and seeing what we accomplished this season with extremely low overall talent.

Not trying to put my dick in anyone's birthday cake......but what FA doesn't already know about the weather, diversity, music, vibe, etc of Miami?
Christ remind me not to order any cakes from your company, I'm never looking at icing the same again unless I'm in jail and it has a file in it.

All week, on all sports shows, all the talking heads were raving about Miami, it's weather, diversity, music, vibes, etc.

Surely many the players going through TV and Radio Row interviews, as well as those just here to soak in the experience and game, had to be impressed by Miami, especially in late January and early February.

Aside from the tremendous economic boom to the area, hopefully holding the SB here with all the parties, fanfare, climate, tropical feel, and the like will help to attract some prized FAs. It sure can't hurt!

Thank you Mr Ross
The $100m plus will

Well, it's not our first Super Bowl we are hosting. I doubt you have to sell weather, vibe and diversity as it sells itself.
The big difference this Super Bowl is the stadium and the surrounding area of the stadium. If you are an occasional visitor especially from up north or a player driving up in a team bus you will have a stunning display of perfect greenery, palm trees etc. The stadium area is in tip top shape. Of course for a regular fan it has its disadvantages but for a player and occasionally visitor I doubt there is a prettier stadium surrounding anywhere in the US.
That goes for the inside as well. The stadium was always a very very small and homey stadium for a capacity of 76,000. But the remodel brings that out even more. The stadium with the future adjoining training facility is definitely a selling tool for possible FAs.

View attachment 37355
Great comparison, thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom