Hopefully The Dolphins Get A Chance To Play On Thursday Night Football..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hopefully The Dolphins Get A Chance To Play On Thursday Night Football.....

Is that a new thing? The Browns off the top of my head didn't play any thursday night games in 2017
I don’t think every team has to play a Thursday night game. I think the rule was that every team must have at least one nationally televised game and Thursday night games meet that criteria. Usually the Thursday night game is the only televised game that Cleveland gets now. Browns played “Thursday night football” last season vs the Vikings in London. Although it was played on Sunday it still was broadcasted by NFLN as “Thursday night football”

Thank god they’re getting rid of those fugly color rush uniforms.

I like how this article thinks a stronger slate of games will help Thursday Night Football. It’s not the matchups, it’s the pathetic display of football teams put on after being battered and bruised four days ago.

Every Thursday night game we play we get shut out like 40-0 no thank you!!
Miami on TNF:

Miami > Carolina 24-17
Chicago> Miami 16-0
Buffalo> Miami 19-14
Miami> Cincinnati 22-20
Miami> Buffalo 22-9
New England> Miami 36-7
Cincinnati> Miami 22-7
Miami> Jets 34-13
Baltimore> Miami 40-0

I hate Thursday night football. Hope so

I hate all prime time games. I want every game played at 1:00 on Sunday.

Thursday night football wasn't bad IMO,the schedule games played was weak however and the chances of injury greatly increases for the players, but the NFL could get away with that because they knew we would watch no matter what.

"Oh hey, thanks National Football League for scheduling this game on the most inconvenient date and time possible, and removing it from regular networks so that I have to watch it online at ****ing 100p with stuttering and lag galore! You're the best!"

I love TNF just to have football during the mid week, but I hate the scheduling disadvantages it brings so hopefully they leave us out.

Glad to see the color rush unis out though. There are maybe a handful of nice ones. The rest are hideous

I hate ALL prime time, 4:30 Starts and London! The not ready for prime time Dolphins just have a terrible record on those slots. I would wager Miami has a .600 record on 1pm Sunday starts over the past 10 years and sub .300 record on the rest of the start times.

Pisses me off because it's my bowling night.

Thanks Goodell.

I don't Thursday Night Football sucks...

I hope the Dolphins never play on Thursday night and wish the NFL would just drop it completely.

i agree with the first part, but I still love TNF and how it shortens the week for my football fix.

Back
Top Bottom