Hopefully Tua debut better than little bro Tualia | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hopefully Tua debut better than little bro Tualia

JRYCRL

Active Roster
Reaction score
Many thought he was beaten out for the starting gig at Maryland but he got the nod. 0 TDs and 3 interceptions.

To be fair, Maryland sucks out loud and i like him but the other QB they eventually put in looked bigger, more accurate, and more effective. Could be because it was mop up duty. Tulia looked good on the 2-3 step drop. Everything wide was a disaster b

Again, I pray ?? Tua does well.

im a Terp...I said the same thing, he was atrocious last night 44-3 bad

I wouldn’t say he was atrocious. He was bad at anything other than the quick passes. The rest of the team is atrocious beginning with Locksley. If not for the MLB Campbell, they put up 70 b

Many thought he was beaten out for the starting gig at Maryland but he got the nod. 0 TDs and 3 interceptions.

To be fair, Maryland sucks out loud and i like him but the other QB they eventually put in looked bigger, more accurate, and more effective. Could be because it was mop up duty. Tulia looked good on the 2-3 step drop. Everything wide was a disaster b

Again, I pray ?? Tua does well.
Anyone remember Mike Vick? Remember his brother Marcus?

The journey of Tua’s little brother matters not to us...

Yeah Maryland is a good term rebuild because of the player abuse under Durkin. Tualia looked rough but I expect him to get better. He isnt Tua good but he is a different type of player

I wouldn’t say he was atrocious. He was bad at anything other than the quick passes. The rest of the team is atrocious beginning with Locksley. If not for the MLB Campbell, they put up 70 b
no argument from me, but he was terrible along with the rest of the team, looks like they didn't even practice

Lia isn’t good and Locksley has no business being a head coach. Anyone surprised by either one......Nevermind let’s just leave it at that.

Anyone remember Mike Vick? Remember his brother Marcus?

The journey of Tua’s little brother matters not to us...
Sure, I remember Marcus. In between legal troubles he had a cup of coffee with the Miami Dolphins.

I was wrong. Younger Tulia extremely impressive. I don’t think Tua is as quick and elusive and the younger bro has a cannon on the 15-30 yard throws. He’s very impressive tonight. He should he at a better school and I’m a Terp fan.

Back
Top Bottom