Hot Seat

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dajesus, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Dajesus

Dajesus A True Fan Donator

I think it speaks volumes because Ross isn’t Jerry Jones. In all the bungles he knew his role and gave the football people what ever they needed and stayed out of the way. For all of sudden to get involved says he has been pushed as far as he is willing to go.

2. dolfan91

dolfan91 Starter Donator

I believe that Tannehill and Gase are here at least 2 more seasons. On paper the offensive line Looks improved which should help Tannehill develop even further? Imo it comes down to Tannenbaum. He's the guy that convinced Ross to spend $114m on Suh. He's the guy that has been bringing in the free agents who have failed. Tannenbaum's cap management has also been called into question since Aponte has left. I'm not sure he survives this next season!!!

kevphin likes this.
  3. 1 dol fan

1 dol fan Super Donator Super Donator Donator

I agree. It will be a Fisher > McVay situation in my opinion. It couldn’t be clearer to me. Bowles specialty was defense and that hasn’t even been good enough for them. I’m actually impressed Bowles has made it this long with the fans and media in NYC.

On a side note, I would not mind if Bowles came back home should Burke fail next season.

Blancgary911 and Shula Fan like this.
  4. superphin

superphin don't go clown shoes on us Finheaven VIP

The last 3 years Bowles defensive ranking has been 9, 28, and 22 and Gase offensive ranking the last 2 years has been 17, and 28. Looks like both haven't done much in their area of expertise except Bowles has had a top 10 defense and his offense scored more point in 2015 (387) than a Gase coached offense has so far (363 in 2016).

Kdawg954 likes this.
  5. randomname

randomname A True Fan

I really hope it's Tannenbaum, but I've learned not to get my hopes up.

6. Shula Fan

Shula Fan Pro Bowler

Tannenbaum has to go

7. finomenal

finomenal FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

I remember when there were rumors of Tannenbaum joining the team while he was serving as a consultant. I was hoping he wouldn't get further involved with the Dolphins. Ridiculous that he gets another opportunity after what he did with the Jets.

DKphin likes this.
  8. AdamC13

AdamC13 Awe "Tight End" my favorite position!

Miami should have at a minimum brought in legitimate competition at QB years ago. No reason to believe the dunces running the show will be any wiser if Miami has another losing season.