Hot Take Tuesday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hot Take Tuesday

Well duh. But I am not going to stop giving my opinion on the obvious. Like when Dallas Thomas was on this team. Like when Daniel Thomas was on this team. Like when Jason Allen was on this team. Like when Ryan Tannehill was on this team.

It's fine if you want to sit there and watch and wonder what is wrong, but I am not going to bite my tongue when what is wrong is evident.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Moaning on a message board should help the team so go ahead with the complaining.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Moaning on a message board should help the team so go ahead with the complaining.

Lol. Guess you can't seem to see that you are doing the same thing. Sorry if you can't handle other opinions that aren't yours. Welcome to the world.

Maybe a hot take, maybe not - drafting Gesicki was such a mistake. As Mark Andrews and Dallas Goedert are trending upwards, Gesicki is still getting pushed around everywhere on the field.

Maybe a hot take, maybe not - drafting Gesicki was such a mistake. As Mark Andrews and Dallas Goedert are trending upwards, Gesicki is still getting pushed around everywhere on the field.

Reminds me of the fact (possibility) by the time Gesicki is worth it -- he'll be a FA!

Point is -- premium picks have to be immediate dividends in today's N F L.

But of course way less than 50% are.

Back
Top Bottom