Hot Topic: Miami, The Running Team. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hot Topic: Miami, The Running Team.

MLBrandow

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Let's hear your thoughts on this idea:

Ricky Williams suits up as a Dolphin in 2005. He is in training camp, as is fellow teammate Ronnie Brown. Williams faces a 4-game suspension in weeks 1-4, and then splits time with Brown all year.

What are your thoughts on the team if it features a Williams / Brown combo this year? Is there even possibly a more dominant one-two punch in the league?

Go.

Who knows if Ricky would be ready to play even after a 4 game suspension. Better yet do we even want him back here or do we see what Ronnie can do all season long.

I'm fine with Brown/Harris combo. Ricky can stay in India.

Even with a subpar to par offensive line, if you put them in attack mode for 85% of the game, they are going to dominate the trenches.

I want Ricky back. With both he and I living in Califonia, the last thing I want to do when I come home from work after picking up the kids from school is come home to a broken window only to find Ricky in my kitchen eating cereal. I'd much rather see him paying his bills, supporting his many illegitimate children, and staying on the straight and narrow. :cooldude:

It would be a good combo. But i think we should go with a featured back. If Ricky came back and ran like his old self i would say start him and let him run all over the NFL and then if Ronnie Brown is good enough to hold up we could trade Ricky for possibly a 2nd or 3rd rounder next year.

MLBrandow said:
Let's hear your thoughts on this idea:

Ricky Williams suits up as a Dolphin in 2005. He is in training camp, as is fellow teammate Ronnie Brown. Williams faces a 4-game suspension in weeks 1-4, and then splits time with Brown all year.

What are your thoughts on the team if it features a Williams / Brown combo this year? Is there even possibly a more dominant one-two punch in the league?

Go.
McGahee/Henry might give them a run.

He's so far out of shape he is worthless. Cut him and save money to go after a QB. Actually we've already done that, so let him STAY cut. He is the last kind of problem we need now, we have enough as it is.

Ricky's 4 game suspension? Since KJ will go about 4 games before getting hurt, that's about right.:couch:

MLBrandow said:
Is there even possibly a more dominant one-two punch in the league?

Go.
That could be one hell of a combo unless Brown hangs out w/ RW and becomes a pothead too.

Back
Top Bottom