Houck on McKinney | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houck on McKinney

PhinsOwnU

Practice Squad
Reaction score
"Houck indicated he has been impressed with the work of center Seth McKinney and that McKinney appears to be on track to retain his starting job. In addition, Rex Hadnot and Stockar McDougle have impressed Houck at right guard and right tackle, respectively."

I'm surprised:goof:

Maybe Houck can work magic.:lol:

as much as we agree he sucked in the past, im pretty sure he started all the games in his career at A&M didnt he? i mean freshmen on...

Take it from somebody who saw for himself .......he wont be able to fix McIntosh..if he is still on the team

mac had more mental mistakes than any player ive seen play on our oline recently

Last years scheem was so f'ed up I am suprised any one of our offensive linemen had a decent season. Oh wait, thats right, none of them did

i'm a celtics fan and the celtics drafted chauncey billups. he sucked for them, and they traded him. he sucked for the team the traded him to. then he got to detroit and he look really good. sometimes it just takes the right system for the right player. hopefully that is the case for mckinney

ricky williams said:
i'm a celtics fan and the celtics drafted chauncey billups. he sucked for them, and they traded him. he sucked for the team the traded him to. then he got to detroit and he look really good. sometimes it just takes the right system for the right player. hopefully that is the case for mckinney

Well said, I hope you're right. :)

ricky williams said:
Well said, great post

From all what I read Houck does not very often mention the name McIntosh.
Houck has coached that guy before in San Diego and the Chargers did not spend a lot of effort to keep McIntosh a year ago when he moved to the Fins. I think if Houck liked what he saw in McIntosh he would have tried to keep him. Also, IF he is really trying to convert Carey into a LT then he must be really desperate

Boltjolt said:
Take it from somebody who saw for himself .......he wont be able to fix McIntosh..if he is still on the team

McIntosh started at LT for 3 years under Houck in San Diego.

Back
Top Bottom