Houston is now on the clock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston is now on the clock

Fins05:NewHope

Long Time Veteran
Reaction score
My main concern was the Jets getting into the top 3....and drafting Bush or Leinert....whew...that was avoided. Should be a interesting draft.

Fins05:NewHope said:
My main concern was the Jets getting into the top 3....and drafting Bush or Leinert....whew...that was avoided. Should be a interesting draft.

Yup, Miami has locked up 16th overall selection....I was rooting for Minn to be the team infront of us at 15 (Atlanta is) since Minn has a history of forgetting to make its pick in time.

:D

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Yup, Miami has locked up 16th overall selection....I was rooting for Minn to be the team infront of us at 15 (Atlanta is) since Minn has a history of forgetting to make its pick in time.

:D

:lol:

usf dolfan23 said:
looks like Leinart is going to the saints.

Yep, you think he'd rather be in San Fran than going to the Saints?:lol:

PhinsPhan said:
16 is a solid pick, not too much money yet still alot of talent.
Yup, and if Cutler is still there....:cool:

Gofish1331 said:
Do we want Brooks ? He will be available then...right!!
I'd give him a workout, but I just don't think he has the smarts to be a good qb in this league.

Fins05:NewHope said:
Bush and Leinert will be gone by then.....unless a trade happens.

Jets would really want Leinhart now and try to get anotehr good year out of Curtis Martin wouldn't they? Think they'd trade up for him? Or take the next best QB?

The Jets have the 4th pick, so I doubt they will get Bush or Leinart. The Titans hold the 3rd pick and I wouldn't be suprised to see Bush a Titan if the Texans pass on him.

Ace88 said:
The Jets have the 4th pick, so I doubt they will get Bush or Leinart. The Titans hold the 3rd pick and I wouldn't be suprised to see Bush a Titan if the Texans pass on him.
I dont know, they gave up a 3rd just last year for Travis Henry.

Back
Top Bottom