Houston Texans are really good | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston Texans are really good

CONVIGLIONUS

Active Roster
Reaction score
Houston is a really good team. Watson looks to be getting better and better the Texans will be in the divisional playoff rd. Im rooting for them to lose cuz Id like a better pick

That QB is really good at improvisation.
If you don't have a QB in this league then you don't have anything.
He should have been sacked multiple times already in this game.
But his skillset kept the play alive.

No Tunsil?

Last edited:
Quality officiating again. Good job NFL

Come on! We all know they're going to protect certain teams and QBs.

Watson is running out there like he's some sort of RB while he's STILL being afforded the protection of a QB in the pocket.

Ridiculous stuff!

I don't get the hype with this Jag Qb...The guy is really bad...like really bad!

Last edited:
I don't get the hype with this Jag Qb...They guy is really bad...like really bad!

Last couple of minutes have been pretty interesting. Minshew has been awful, though. Two really bad interceptions

Last couple of minutes have been pretty interesting. Minshew has been awful, though. Two really bad interceptions

I like watching QBs like Watson and Murray play.
But man those guys are one shot away from disaster everytime they create plays.

I genuinely fear for Murray! They guy is "tiny"

If houston wins the superbowl or loses it.. we get a worse pick this year but next year theyll have that fall off that superbowl teams have. We have their 1st and 2nd next year. Food for thought

If houston wins the superbowl or loses it.. we get a worse pick this year but next year theyll have that fall off that superbowl teams have. We have their 1st and 2nd next year. Food for thought

We'll get the worst pick...Hmm a late 1st round pick?

There are worst things than having a late 1st round pick.

Like NO 1st round pick or no additional picks.

BTW, That guy we got the TWO 1st round picks for and an additional 2nd round pick didn't play.
Likely, will probably miss a few more games.

Back
Top Bottom