Houston vs Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston vs Miami

cnc66 said:
we were a farm club for the NFL. The "good" players can go to UCF, I want the GREAT players, and Coker's predecessors provided them..... that being said you make a great point about potential not being realized.

James was not recruited by Coker...green and orange already ran in his veins, he was a given.

Yea I know the deal with James, but still it goes as part of the class . . . and trust me I understand we are NOT the powerhouse with getting the 1st round picks like we used to . . . but I think that has alot to do with coaching also. Everybody wants to get on Larry about not having great recruits, he has good/solid players . . . those guys look lost out there man. Like James had a good game, but it was against Houston (taking nothing away from them, but its not FSU or Louiville). In the big games, guys are missing blocks, not reading schemes, going the wrong way . . . I mean I don't care if u get Ken Dorsey's clone at QB, that guy will in no way be better than Dorsey of 2000/2001 because the coaching of the players in general . . SUCK.

We still have some guys that are either red shirted or not able to get on the field yet who are FANTASTIC players. Trust me, we will be talking about this 2006 class in a year or 2 about possibly being Coker's best class (Tho it doesn't have the star power).

Trust me, I wanted Coker gone after that LSU loss . . . but understood why he stayed. There are no excuses after this season (I will never root against the "U", but wouldn't it suck if we just ran the table and won the ACC and BCS bowl that goes with it). Coker needs to go, we have a bunch of guys who seem to be playing whoever scores first . . wins, then lose interest after they score . . . pitiful.

Kdawg954 said:
Yea I know the deal with James, but still it goes as part of the class . . . and trust me I understand we are NOT the powerhouse with getting the 1st round picks like we used to . . . but I think that has alot to do with coaching also. Everybody wants to get on Larry about not having great recruits, he has good/solid players . . . those guys look lost out there man. Like James had a good game, but it was against Houston (taking nothing away from them, but its not FSU or Louiville). In the big games, guys are missing blocks, not reading schemes, going the wrong way . . . I mean I don't care if u get Ken Dorsey's clone at QB, that guy will in no way be better than Dorsey of 2000/2001 because the coaching of the players in general . . SUCK.

We still have some guys that are either red shirted or not able to get on the field yet who are FANTASTIC players. Trust me, we will be talking about this 2006 class in a year or 2 about possibly being Coker's best class (Tho it doesn't have the star power).

Trust me, I wanted Coker gone after that LSU loss . . . but understood why he stayed. There are no excuses after this season (I will never root against the "U", but wouldn't it suck if we just ran the table and won the ACC and BCS bowl that goes with it). Coker needs to go, we have a bunch of guys who seem to be playing whoever scores first . . wins, then lose interest after they score . . . pitiful.

good post.

all very true and IMO an acurate descritption of what we are seeing.

UF Fin Kat said:
houston looks solid. miami looks horrible. i don't know what kind of adjustments they'll make in the 2nd half, if any.

He reminds me of Wanny in that respect.Also in the way the Canes played Wad ball in the second half.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom