Houston watch | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston watch

I think he's just so ineffective... we'd rather have Gaskin in there
Gaskin and breida have much better vision and it isn't even close. Howard has no ability to make any plays if the hole isn't in his direction.

you see that comeback drive by Tannehill? He looked damn good.
One of the best and most clutch drives he's ever had for us.

Couldn't thank him enough today.

Go [insert Texans opponent]!

I love that we can focus on building a winning culture while another franchise tanks for us. Win win.

I must admit i was not thrilled with needing Tannehill to come up big for us like that, but for one of the few times in his Dolphins career he did it. :)

On a more serious note, I am not happy that Houston played that well against what looks to be a pretty good team.

They may have more wins left in them than I am comfortable with.

On a more serious note, I am not happy that Houston played that well against what looks to be a pretty good team.

They may have more wins left in them than I am comfortable with.

True but Tennessee was in control early until injuries hit. Houston still has to go to the Colts, Bears, Browns, Lions with Green Bay, Tenn and NE coming in. I see them at 7-9, 6-10. They will not be favored in more than 2-3 games the rest of the year. Gimme games I see are Bengals and Jags.

If Green Bay pulls it together then Houston will go into the bye at 1-6. A 5-4 finish only gets them 6 wins. We will see.

True but Tennessee was in control early until injuries hit. Houston still has to go to the Colts, Bears, Browns, Lions with Green Bay, Tenn and NE coming in. I see them at 7-9, 6-10. They will not be favored in more than 2-3 games the rest of the year. Gimme games I see are Bengals and Jags.

If Green Bay pulls it together then Houston will go into the bye at 1-6. A 5-4 finish only gets them 6 wins. We will see.

Can’t call the Bengals a gimme game anymore. They’ve taken some brutal close game losses recently. Almost beat the Colts today.

FOX Sports' Jay Glazer reports the Titans fear a torn ACL for LT Taylor Lewan.​

Lewan will undergo Monday tests to confirm. It would be a huge blow for the 5-0 Titans. Likely replacement Ty Sambrailo was immediately beaten for a fumble-causing sack in Lewan's Sunday absence against the Texans. Lewan has had sporadic injury issues since entering the league in 2014, but he's missed only one game hurt in the past five years.

This is when Tannehill began to slow down... this bears watching if you like the Titans and Tanny.

And GB is going to be in a bad bad bad mood.
I

FOX Sports' Jay Glazer reports the Titans fear a torn ACL for LT Taylor Lewan.​

Lewan will undergo Monday tests to confirm. It would be a huge blow for the 5-0 Titans. Likely replacement Ty Sambrailo was immediately beaten for a fumble-causing sack in Lewan's Sunday absence against the Texans. Lewan has had sporadic injury issues since entering the league in 2014, but he's missed only one game hurt in the past five years.

This is when Tannehill began to slow down... this bears watching if you like the Titans and Tanny.
They ought to give us a 4th for Davenport as payback for RT.

I find it funny that Dolphins fans still can't acknowledge that the team and majority of the fans were wrong when they wrote off Tannehill. The man is keeping pace with, and perhaps surpassing Aaron Rogers and Patrick Mahomes since starting last year. You can even argue that the Titan's success is directly the result ofRT, as the team was horrible prior to him starting, despite having Henry on the team.

It's ok to acknowledge that Tannehill is a true franchise QB, and perhaps a top 10 QB at this point. The rest of the NFL and sports world are beginning to as well.
I always loved him as a person (after spending 40 minutes watching the SB between Denver and Seattle w him) but began to sour on him in his last year here. I just didn’t think he’d ever break through his at-the-time glass ceiling. Now that I’ve seen what he did since taking over last year (blew Marriotta out of the water), how he played in the playoffs and this year + how Gase has turned the Jets QBs into 5 YPA guys as well - I realize it was more on bad coaching than it was on Ryan. His play, his QBR (117 last year and 113 so far this year) are like 21-25 points better than he ever did while here. What changed? A coach that uses him correctly perhaps? I noticed it right away last year. He was scrambling from the pocket and sensing pressure better than when he was here. He routinely has 3 and 4 TD games - here a 2 TD game was best you could expect most weeks. Last season and so far this season he’s playing at an all-pro level. No question. I always thought he was smart and took care of the football - just didn’t make enough plays. Now he’s doing both. Good for him. Nicest celebrity type I’ve ever met. Great guy - happy for him. **** Joe Philbin and Adam Gase sideways with a 2x4x12.

really glad RT has found a home in Nashville...almost every mistake he made here was because he played behind a colander of an O-Line...dude made some seriously great throws but not enough when you're constantly on your butt

Back
Top Bottom