Houston watch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Houston watch

I've never been a Thill fan but he did us proud today, the wins for the Giants and Falcons, helps our draft stock. I do think though that Tenn are not as good as their record suggests. Henry is still a monster though, they better keep him healthy though.

I've never been a Thill fan but he did us proud today, the wins for the Giants and Falcons, helps our draft stock. I do think though that Tenn are not as good as their record suggests. Henry is still a monster though, they better keep him healthy though.
I've watched a few of the Titans games so far. Anytime you have both a top 10 QB and running back, you are in pretty good shape.

THill is in a great situation there. He's a good qb if you surround him with the right pieces and he's got the right pieces there. Having Henry as his back really plays to his strength as a play action qb. Its a good thing that he found a place where he can thrive.
I find it funny that Dolphins fans still can't acknowledge that the team and majority of the fans were wrong when they wrote off Tannehill. The man is keeping pace with, and perhaps surpassing Aaron Rogers and Patrick Mahomes since starting last year. You can even argue that the Titan's success is directly the result ofRT, as the team was horrible prior to him starting, despite having Henry on the team.

It's ok to acknowledge that Tannehill is a true franchise QB, and perhaps a top 10 QB at this point. The rest of the NFL and sports world are beginning to as well.

I agree we may have u
I find it funny that Dolphins fans still can't acknowledge that the team and majority of the fans were wrong when they wrote off Tannehill. The man is keeping pace with, and perhaps surpassing Aaron Rogers and Patrick Mahomes since starting last year. You can even argue that the Titan's success is directly the result ofRT, as the team was horrible prior to him starting, despite having Henry on the team.

It's ok to acknowledge that Tannehill is a true franchise QB, and perhaps a top 10 QB at this point. The rest of the NFL and sports world are beginning to as well.
I agree we may have undervalued Thill. Check my numbers but roughly Thill had fewer than 20 college starts at QB and then had 3-4 HCs and OCs with us. As well as an ACL tear and retear.
I am happy for the guy.

I'm happy that he's found a place where he can succeed but I thought it was absolutely the right move to let him go. Given the situation we were in, I did not want to build our team around him. But put him on a team that has an excellent running game already and he's gonna do good things.

1-5 now and play Packers at GB next week then a bye.
Hopefully 1-6 moving into the last 8 games.
Then 3 of the first 5 games are on the road and the two home games are Pats and Colts.
I think a possible top 5 pick next year?

As of now that pick is number 7 due to strength of schedule. I think They are too good for that pick to be top 5, but it’s possible. Top 10 is definitely looking realistic which is a nice pick.

I'm happy that he's found a place where he can succeed but I thought it was absolutely the right move to let him go. Given the situation we were in, I did not want to build our team around him. But put him on a team that has an excellent running game already and he's gonna do good things.
I did not want to see him go, but I agree it was necessary. Miami was never going to get it right for him, and after the injuries and with his age in mind, it just did not make sense to do a rebuild around him. For me, I am happy to see him as successful as I thought he could be, but it gives me nothing but anger that they had 7 years of opportunity to do the same thing Tennessee is doing with him, but were too inept to do so.

Back
Top Bottom