How A Broncos Fan With An Objective Perspective Views The Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How A Broncos Fan With An Objective Perspective Views The Fins

I lived in Denver and around there for a long time. Went to CU Boulder. I know the love for Broncos out there. I came out the womb an Ohio ST football fan and a Miami Dolphins fan. That will never change. That will never change with those 2 no matter what (as long as crazy doesn’t go down somehow lol). That’s Shannon Sharp Skydiving out of the aerial flyover into the stadium. Epic.

4E4A66DB-C724-4E09-B042-45423BB04565.jpeg

That’s somewhat decent.

I couldn’t help but wonder how we could steal Jerry Jeudy from them, while watching that.

Broncos might need help moving up for a QB? Clearly Elway knows he needs a a few prospect at QB.

That guy mentioned Sam Darnold as a Lock replacement, that’s not a bad idea.

I lived in Denver and around there for a long time. Went to CU Boulder. I know the love for Broncos out there. I came out the womb an Ohio ST football fan and a Miami Dolphins fan. That will never change. That will never change with those 2 no matter what (as long as crazy doesn’t go down somehow lol).
Born of two wombs?

That's some type of medical oddity there my brother (from another mother......or two?)

That’s somewhat decent.

I couldn’t help but wonder how we could steal Jerry Jeudy from them, while watching that.

Broncos might need help moving up for a QB? Clearly Elway knows he needs a a few prospect at QB.

That guy mentioned Sam Darnold as a Lock replacement, that’s not a bad idea.
Not a bad idea????

That's grasping at straws out of desperation.

Can you imagine if there was talk here of bringing Darnold in, rather than drafting someone like TT?

Not a bad idea????

That's grasping at straws out of desperation.

Can you imagine if there was talk here of bringing Darnold in, rather than drafting someone like TT?

Not a bad idea, for them.....Relative to what it would cost to get him.

I can’t say I’ve seen the BYU QB play, don’t know how strong of a prospect he is. Trey Lance from North Dakota State? Maybe. He’s got a good physical make up and those stats are eye popping. Kyle Trask has potential.

Denver has reached the point where you absolutely know your guy will never win a super bowl, so you gotta plan for someone else.

Maybe Aaron Rodgers or Matt Ryan? Whichever doesn’t end up in San Fran.

On a side note, Justin Fields did not look like a first round pick today, let alone a top 5 pick. He’s been near stellar for a year a half, today though, ouch.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom