How A Broncos Fan With An Objective Perspective Views The Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How A Broncos Fan With An Objective Perspective Views The Fins

He may have missed that Austin Jackson has been off IR for a couple weeks now. Otherwise that was pretty decent.
I also think I heard him say "the gink" was a rookie.

No biggie, I wouldn't expect some random podcaster fan of another team to be totally current on us.

I also think I heard him say "the gink" was a rookie.

No biggie, I wouldn't expect some random podcaster fan of another team to be totally current on us.
You get the impression he's a fan of Flo and wishes he were there instead of Fangio LOL

You get the impression he's a fan of Flo and wishes he were there instead of Fangio LOL
Any knowledgeable fan has to be impressed with the job he has done here so far.

Yet, as recently as a couple weeks ago there were ppl here making ultimatums, and calling for his, and Grier's heads.

All I can do with that is SMH.

I live in Denver and have been listening to a sport station all week. This entire week all I have been hearing from the hosts (probably around a dozen) is how this is a winnable game for the Broncos. However, when they made their picks on Friday all but 2 had the Dolphins winning. They have a seasonal competition on who picks the most wins.

On a side note, Justin Fields did not look like a first round pick today, let alone a top 5 pick. He’s been near stellar for a year a half, today though, ouch.

Truth. It was his worst game as a Buckeye.

IMO, he’s trying to do too much and hit home runs on every play. Probably reading and listening to his positive press too much and trying to impress.

Hopefully this was a great learning experience for him in a situation where the team still won. If not for his penchant to overdo it today, that game would have been a blowout. Even though the defense was really bad. Indiana couldn’t stop the run nor Fields and the Buckeyes passing offense when he was playing within himself and making smart decisions.

Th 40 ****ters thought we were an easy out also. That's why they brought a hobbled QB back against us. The tape will show you how that went!
How does someone from one of the Carolinas have such animosity toward the Niners? I used to have such animosity, and I probably would now, if they'd won the SB last year, but now I'm ambivalent.

How does someone from one of the Carolinas have such animosity toward the Niners? I used to have such animosity, and I probably would now, if they'd won the SB last year, but now I'm ambivalent.
I watched the SUPERBOWL and have friends and family that are shitter fans. This year I exercised the luxury tax of the ass whipping we gave them against all of my relatives that are fans

I watched the SUPERBOWL and have friends and family that are ****ter fans. This year I exercised the luxury tax of the *** whipping we gave them against all of my relatives that are fans
Yeah. My family is full of Traitor and Whiner fans. In recent years, I've just taken the humble approach. When I was younger though, I was in their faces. (Actually, it's a little different, as it's mostly extended family. My only immediate family that even claims a football team is one of my sisters, and she can't even name very many players)

Back
Top Bottom