How about Foerster? :pronounced:. /FUR-stir` | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about Foerster? :pronounced:. /FUR-stir`

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Anybody get a feel for the play calling.

I thought they should have thrown the ball more because that's where they were having the most success, but they probably wanted to work on everything, in order to see what they did well, and what they needed to "correct"..

While the running game was going no where inside or outside, we had some great underneath passing. Konrad, obviously, had a big game....tons of yac.

That could be or saving grace this year. They were strong in setting up the screens and short stuff.

If you saw the game, let me know what you think please.

:D

I was impressed with the OC playcalling. I'm really happy that they are involving Konrad in the passing game more. He looks a lot quicker than last year after he lost the 15 lbs in the offseason! The goal of preseason games is to work on wrinkles and find out what you can do successfully. In preseason, you do more stuff that your having problems with so work things out.. They passed the ball to get the first down to get more opportunities to run the ball. There is no game plan going into preseason games.. just random plays to see what works. I'm really happy about Konrad and Bellamy! Roundtree was in a lot of pain when he went down... The Banks moment was quite scary for Banks, and Newson was a disappointing.. however, when a door closes another one opens in the form of Bellamy right?

Overall, I thought it was a much better success than last year as far as preseason is concerned..

Back
Top Bottom