How about Najeh Davenport | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about Najeh Davenport

WvFinFan

Starter
Reaction score
Have any of you guys seen this guy play. He is Ahman Greens backup for the Packers. This guy runs like a horse and is huge. I say we go after him. There is no need to give up Ogun for A-train or Fred Taylor. What do you guys think?

WvFinFan said:
Have any of you guys seen this guy play. He is Ahman Greens backup for the Packers. This guy runs like a horse and is huge. I say we go after him. There is no need to give up Ogun for A-train or Fred Taylor. What do you guys think?

That dude has problems too.

pigskinguy said:
That dude has problems too.

Yes he does, and more problems than you guys know about. Everybody who lives in Miami and knows/knew any Canes players know that Najeh is trouble

HE SOLD ROCKS IN COLLEGE

I am sure he still sells, as he doesn't make much.

He is the guy that took a dump in some girls closet at UM.

Yeah, you read it right...he did that.

That was probably the funniest thing ever.. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

But lets face it, we might be deprete to take a chance wit Davenpoop. hes a solid back, and offield troubles made him slip on draft boards a few years ago. He can b a quality back....Im still hoping for Ricky to come back tho:)

http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/sports/3625604.htm?1c

According to the police report, alleged victim Mary McCarthy said she woke up around 6 a.m. on April 1, ``to a strange sound, and discovered Mr. Davenport, an individual unknown to her, squatting in her closet defecating into her laundry basket.''

From Ricky to this dude? You guys can call Ricky wierd, but what kinda dude takes a shhh in a chick's LAUNDRY BASKET? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom