How about putting up a Dynasty section or would that just go in the Lounge... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about putting up a Dynasty section or would that just go in the Lounge...

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Madden 2004 is coming out soon and I have always found other people's franchises interesting. I think it would be awesome until pre-season/season started to see some Madden 04/NFL 2K4 threads about how their franchises are running etc. But not only football, like baseball....like I want to start one with baseball (Marlins) ASAP....I am getting MVP Baseball tommorow and I want to make a dynasty and write about it, because I enjoy sharing my franchise/dynasty. Maybe we can get it up if you guys all agree...I'll MOD for it if you'd like :D. I would even like to see some people start some Madden 03 dynasties until preseason comes because it is going to be a long summer until pre-season starts. Thanks for taking this into consideration.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Madden 2004 is coming out soon and I have always found other people's franchises interesting. I think it would be awesome until pre-season/season started to see some Madden 04/NFL 2K4 threads about how their franchises are running etc. But not only football, like baseball....like I want to start one with baseball (Marlins) ASAP....I am getting MVP Baseball tommorow and I want to make a dynasty and write about it, because I enjoy sharing my franchise/dynasty. Maybe we can get it up if you guys all agree...I'll MOD for it if you'd like :D. I would even like to see some people start some Madden 03 dynasties until preseason comes because it is going to be a long summer until pre-season starts. Thanks for taking this into consideration.

how does this sound?

I'll create a sub-forum within the Lounge ... like the testing area inside the suggestion forum... for gaming stuff...

Back
Top Bottom