How about them Hokies | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about them Hokies

hessman

Active Roster
Reaction score
Well...the Canes got out-coached and outplayed today. um always has the better talent but Tech had the better team this year. The Hokies get no respect ...everyone is saying the ACC is down this year because Miami or Florida State didn't win. Get used to it.... Virginia Tech is pretty good and has the best coaching staff in college football. Better luck next year um. Maybe a few less superstars and few more players who want to play on a real team would help.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Thank God the Brock Berlin era is just about over!
:roflmao: Yep right after his old team gives him a nice send off.

GO TECH GO! GO TECH GO! H-O-K-I-E-S HOKIES!!!!!!!

All respect to Miami, they are always tough and deserve respect whether you like them or not. I'm so glad my Hokies are coming through this year, after the last two years of choking this year has been very refreshing. The seniors are mature and focused, and the young guys are hungry, everyone is finishing games and actually playing better in the 4th Quarter. Selection Sunday tomorrow it's looking like VT vs. Auburn in the Sugar Bowl. The Caddy and Ronnie Brown will definately test our run D, and Auburn's D is frightening and more than capable of taking away all of Randall's targets; but this Hokie team is special and the city of Blacksburg is rockin' and rollin' tonight!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Thank God the Brock Berlin era is just about over!

Berlin isn't the problem & hasn't been all year. Our defense & oline have struggled much of the year. Berlin had a hell of a year working with a make-shift oline & constant shuffling of the receivers. Had Moore, Parrish, & Winston been healthy all year there's no telling what type of #'s Berlin would have put up.

The one thing I regret about this year is that Coker failed to give Wright adequate PT in blowout games like La Tech, Houston, GT, & Wake Forest.

I'm not a big Coker fan. I know it won't happen but I'd like to rehire Butch.

SpeedRush99 said:
:roflmao: Yep right after his old team gives him a nice send off.
just cuz the gators finally won in tally doesnt mean your gonna beat um even if they are in a down year. Have you already forgot last year when berlin came from behind to beat the gators?

Back
Top Bottom