How about this now... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about this now...

Dolphaniac

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We added a lot of seconadry players in the offseason. None of them are superstars but with Saban being master coach in the secondary maybe we can avoid picking a CB in the first round. Since we took care of QB and I think we took care of OL with signing of SHelton and resigning McIntosh for versatility and remember we have the best OL coach in the NFL and he can fix our OL with the players that we have. I think we need a fast WR. We need another playmaker if DC can't start so it give confidence to our backup. I think CHad Jackson will be gone by 16 (Denver or Eagles) and Holmes is losing weight how about S Moss. He is small but fast and he can return kicks????????? How about that??? IF not HUFF, Lawson or Williams my choice.......

Dolphaniac said:
We added a lot of seconadry players in the offseason. None of them are superstars but with Saban being master coach in the secondary maybe we can avoid picking a CB in the first round. Since we took care of QB and I think we took care of OL with signing of SHelton and resigning McIntosh for versatility and remember we have the best OL coach in the NFL and he can fix our OL with the players that we have. I think we need a fast WR. We need another playmaker if DC can't start so it give confidence to our backup. I think CHad Jackson will be gone by 16 (Denver or Eagles) and Holmes is losing weight how about S Moss. He is small but fast and he can return kicks????????? How about that??? IF not HUFF, Lawson or Williams my choice.......

Dont need a WR with the 1st pick. Lets wait and see who else we may sign.

Isnt there a draft forum for this question?

Godzilla said:
Dont need a WR with the 1st pick. Lets wait and see who else we may sign.

Isnt there a draft forum for this question?

I'll say it again.. If Santonio holmes is available at 16, you grab him without blinking..

Holmes only lost weight at his Pro Day because he had the flu, his weight should be back to normal, 188 lbs, by the time the draft gets here.

RoninFin4 said:
Holmes only lost weight at his Pro Day because he had the flu, his weight should be back to normal, 188 lbs, by the time the draft gets here.

he already gained his weight back they said. hes under is norm by like 2 or 3 lbs. hes straight now.

Holmes has gained his weight back.
Moss would be a reach at 16.
Huff will be the first one gone of all the guys you listed.
I'd like to trade down and get a LB (Carpenter) and try and get some extra picks. If we stay put, Chad Jackson. He would compliment Chambers better than Holmes.

I would take Holmes if he's there, but first use him as a bargaining chip. There are some teams below us that need a WR (i.e. San Diego) and if the offer's good enough, trade down and take someone else.

Flyer22 said:
I would take Holmes if he's there, but first use him as a bargaining chip. There are some teams below us that need a WR (i.e. San Diego) and if the offer's good enough, trade down and take someone else.

:yes:

Dolphaniac said:

Moss is all speed and nothing else. He reminds me too much of Randall "thrill" Hill. That automatically drops him to the 3rd rd in my book. He's not going to be an every down WR. He will be a 3rd or 4th WR and handle KO's and PR's IMO.

if holmes is there you dont pass up on him. if jackson and holmes are both there i think you have to take holmes. he has been consistent longer than jackson and is more polished. he is smaller yes but the guy gets it done.

Back
Top Bottom