How about this? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about this?

Waterboy

DolFan
Reaction score
With Shaun Alexander having contract issues with Seattle & saying he will sit out the year, how about we trade Ricky for him then turn around and trade him for _____? Fill in the blank... I know we can't afford to keep him and this will never happen but let's have some fun.:evil: :eek: :sleep:

Ricky has no trade value right now. He must come back and prove to everyone that he can still play and wants to play before someone is going to trade for him.

I'll take the 2nd one from the left.
Sorry, what was the question again?

Ricky has about as much trade value as the warm beer I just dumped in the park.

All take all 5:D . Yea i think this will never happen but i would trade him for a 2nd round pick

cowboy82nd said:
Ricky has no trade value right now. He must come back and prove to everyone that he can still play and wants to play before someone is going to trade for him.

feel free to make as many posts as you'd like, i love reading them....especially the second from the left...no wait, the one in the middle...

cowboy82nd said:

That's the thing Shaun Alexander is not going to play for Seattle either. Let's trade our RB's with issues for each other...

Seems like in your scenario we are the middle man, cut us out and let the other two teams deal. Ricky has no value, especially anywhere near the value of Alexander.

brparkway said:
I'll take the 2nd one from the left.
Sorry, what was the question again?

Really? I really liked the one on the far right best followed by the one in the middle. I'll stop there, I'm not as young as I used to be.

rafael said:
Really? I really liked the one on the far right best followed by the one in the middle. I'll stop there, I'm not as young as I used to be.

Yea the first on the right is the best....anyways i dont think that trade would be any good. Wouldnt it be more expensive to keep Ronnie and Shaun than Ronnie and Ricky? plus if ricky doesnt pan out we just use gordon and cut rickys ***.

Back
Top Bottom