How about ,,,,, | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How about ,,,,,

Marino1983

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Jeff Smoker ?

I know that this has been touched on in earlier threads but what are the thoughts about him ?

No I do not consider Smoker a #1 but what if he was there for the Dolphins at #3 ?

Would he be worth a #3 ? Can Smoker be a competent starter in the NFL ?

Maybe he will drop even further in the draft.. I guess my opinion is that Smoker is worth a #3 and with some time, he could blossom into a sleeper ...

:D

Marino1983

I think with his off the field issues he'll drop to 4th or 5th or lower. He's got talent, but teams will be extremely cautious of him. He could surprise become a decent NFL QB but more than likely he's a career backup.

I htink Miami needs a young QB. I think they should get Rivers or Lossman, but if they choose to go later I would take a shot at smoker or whoever is the highest rated available.

But this is a good QB class and we need to take advantage of it.

Shaub is big and accurate but was injured half the season last year.

He's good as well but Reggie Williams didnt like his arm strength.Schaub is a west coast offense guy.

I've pimped this guy so much I ought to be on his agent's payroll. Ryan Dinwiddie!

Smoker is a 4th-6th round pick. I'd be shocked if he goes before that. Charles Rogers MADE him...oh yeah, drugs too.

His best season was when Charles Rogers left.

Back
Top Bottom