How are we going to sign..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How are we going to sign.....

u didnt answer my ? he had the about the same season as Grbac... do u think he had a good year

you just dont want to addmit that fiedler sucks... u think bc he is the dolphins qb u have to like him and that he is good...

What is Elvis Grbac's QB rating? What is Jays? I am insulted you would compare those two. Jay's rating is a full 9 points higher than Grbac's. Stop making crap up.

Originally posted by BMarion31
What is Elvis Grbac's QB rating? What is Jays? I am insulted you would compare those two. Jay's rating is a full 9 points higher than Grbac's. Stop making crap up.

Why argue with a 15 year old? They are stubborn, irrational, know it alls by trait. You might as well be arguing with a brick wall..........at least a brick wall could put a paragraph together that you don't have to read 3 times to understand what the heck it's saying.

No kidding VanDolPhan. Have you heard of periods and capitalization dolphinators? Good luck getting into college with these grammatical skills.

Now back to the dolphins, what was Grbac's QB rating? Whats thats? Thats right, it was 71.1, or something like that. Now what was Jay's? 80.3? How can you seriously tell me they had a similar season? You need to stop making up fake statistics, it only makes you look dumber.

i wasnt making up false stats dumb as* look um up if u think am lieing. Jay had 4 more tds than elvis and 417 more yards thats it and elvis had 1 less int then jay... i wasnt talking about qb rating if u can read.. qb rating.. i could care less about that i was comparing numbers tds,int,and yards and u cant tell me that jay only having 4 more tds and 417 more passing yards is a way better year then elvis bc it isnt... they both suck and both had bad years so stop saying all this bullsh*t that i make up stats bc i dont

yes i no ice but what i am saying is that jay wasnt that much better only 4 tds better and 417 passing yards thats not a BIG difference.. so comparing fiedler to Grbac is ok bc they had about the same season

how were they WAY better besides rushing.... like i said Jay only had 4 more tds and 417more passing yards.. and Grbac has one less int than Jay

Originally posted by dolphinators13
how were they WAY better besides rushing.... like i said Jay only had 4 more tds and 417more passing yards.. and Grbac has one less int than Jay

Jay's QB rating: 80.3
Grbac's: 71.1

That's the difference between a starter and a non starter. You can sit here and diss QB ratings all you want but unlike you QB ratings are unbiased and go through all stats. Not just the ones you want to point out to try to prove your own misplaced points (which your doing quite badly). Stats like completion percentage and yards per attempt etc etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
No kidding VanDolPhan, he acknowledges the stats he wants, and discards the ones he thinks hurt his argument. Hey dolphinators, iceblizzard isn't much of a Fiedler fan himself, and he is arguing your point, what does that tell you? You say QB rating is irrelevent at this point, but you are failing to acknowledge the fact that all 3 of those, TDs, INTs, and yards are factored into that rating. Two other very important statistics that aren't factored into the QB rating, rushing And WINS, also gives Jay the edge on Grbac, and a dozen other starting QBs in the league. You are arguing a point that shouldn't have to be argued. Jay had a significant;y better year than Elvis Grbac, and you saying the opposite shows a lot of ignorance. Now, had you compared his season to that of Tom Brady, that would have been a better arguement.

That's it.

Jay Fiedler vs Elvis Grbac

TD %:
Jay: 4.4
Elvis: 3.4

INT %:
Jay: 4.2
Elvis : 4.1

Yards Per attempt
Jay: 7.31
Elvis: 6.53

Rushing yards
Jay: 321 4.4 average
Elvis : 18 0.9 average

Rushing TDs
Jay: 4 (5 if you include the Seattle game)
Elvis 1

Fumbles
Jay: 4
Elvis: 5

QB rating
Jay: 80.3
Elvis: 71.1

Who is the better QB?

Back
Top Bottom