How Badly do we want Woody??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Badly do we want Woody???

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Heard on Fox Sports Radio that Lions & Dolphins are the only 2 teams in the Woody sweepstakes....

with that being said, my question to you guys is are you willing to pay him big bucks??

I think eventually it will come down to Money and if thats the case Detriot is in better shape then we are "money" wise....I hope im dead wrong in Woodys case, but my question to you guys is, if it does come down to that are you willing to macth any offer Detroit puts on the table??? Even if it means, reducing the possibilty of signing other big name players??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I like Woody alot, but i hope he doesnt go for the money.

Not very much at all. If he didn't blow out his knee, he was my top FA pickup (in a GM thread I made awhile back), but not worth that dough.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Heard on Fox Sports Radio that Lions & Dolphins are the only 2 teams in the Woody sweepstakes....

with that being said, my question to you guys is are you willing to pay him big bucks??

I think eventually it will come down to Money and if thats the case Detriot is in better shape then we are "money" wise....I hope im dead wrong in Woodys case, but my question to you guys is, if it does come down to that are you willing to macth any offer Detroit puts on the table??? Even if it means, reducing the possibilty of signing other big name players??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I like Woody alot, but i hope he doesnt go for the money.

If he wasn't going for the money he'd still be on the Patriots.

I'm in the same boat. I hope we get him, but not at the expense of jeopardizing our ability to bring in upgrades along the rest of the line.

This team has 1 offensive lineman, and he's way to expensive... CV would have been 10x the signing, now the bills have him...

the way we could get him is to guerentee a backloaded contract.

Oh please...

Chris Villiialrieiallldffialall

is a fine player...
but to whoop and hollar over him...

come on.

Get Woody and Tait!

Damien Woody is a better player than Chris Villliaaririalallal...
period...

Originally posted by bobdroopy
Well my opinon on Woody has changed, check this out http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/133456
in 1999
he fumbled the Ball! Who wants an olineman thats going to fumble? I mean come on

:rolleyes:

That means he PICKED UP the fumble from someone else, not fumbled himself. Notice the "Tot Rec." category.

Hoffman is quite correct in his evaluation. Woody and Tait and things will be GREAT!!

Originally posted by Gonk

:rolleyes:

That means he PICKED UP the fumble from someone else, not fumbled himself. Notice the "Tot Rec." category.

sorry im retarded

Back
Top Bottom