How Big Was That Pi Call Late? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Big Was That Pi Call Late?

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
That actually helped Miami more than it hurt them. It moved New England to a goal to goal situation without wasting time and New England could no longer run out the clock by no longer being able to get a first down.

If that PI doesn’t happen New England probably wins that game in victory formation.

Guys it was the right call! If the shoe was I the other foot and refs missed a PI call against Still or Parker y’all would be complaining! We got the win so move on.

Guys it was the right call! If the shoe was I the other foot and refs missed a PI call against Still or Parker y’all would be complaining! We got the win so move on.
I would be.....but my complaint was on the blatant missed hold they had right in front of Brady that let the pass be thrown.

Ironically, that PI helped us win the game. They score a TD on that play without the penalty and the Dolphins lose. I was pissed at the time, but that might be the best arm bar of the year.

i honestly didnt even think about this...thats wild how it worked out in the end for us

I'm so sick of the reffering for the Patriots.
Time and time you watch our players, DEs get held around the face masked, held en route to the Qb etc with no calls.
We won;t even mention all the late hits Tannehill was getting..no calls

You breath on Brady, touch his shoulder and it's a call

Absolutely annoying and shame on the league.

I'm shocked they didn't find some phantom holding call etc on the last play.
Someone in the crew is getting fired

Finally, Hearing the Silence from the annoucer Fouts was the most delicious thing ever. That guy couldn't stop sucking Brady and the Patriots up.

Last edited:

They do that all the time when we play the Pats. Their DBs are allowed to mug receivers. Their Olineman get away with a lot of holding.
Their DBs benefit from more offensive PI calls than any team I’ve ever seen.

I said the same thing in the game thread. The problem for the pats was that it allowed Bellicheat to believe he can outsmart everyone. He decided take the 3 points with 3 hand offs assuming that would be enough. He really should have just tried to score the TD those runs were never getting iot done, since we had been stopping them most of the game long. You have the GOAT under center, give him the ball and let him win it for you. Two scores with a minute or so left would have won them the game.

Grostowski too was awesome for us today, that missed extra point and field goal were huge, especially the field goal as it would have put them tow scores up for the first and only time today, not sure we would have come back from that. We should send him a game ball :)

I'm so sick of the reffering for the Patriots.
Time and time you watch our players, DEs get held around the face masked, held en route to the Qb etc with not calls.
We won;t even mention all the late hits Tannehill was getting..no calls

You breath on Brady, touch his shoulder and it's a call

Absolutely annoying and shame on the league.

I'm shocked they didn't find some phantom holding call etc on the last play.
Someone in the crew is getting fired

Finally, Hearing the Silence from the annoucer Fouts was the most delicious thing ever. That guy couldn't stop sucking Brady and the Patriots up.
I like how the commentators call out missed calls on Miami but so mute about missed calls on New England

Back
Top Bottom