How Big Was That Pi Call Late? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Big Was That Pi Call Late?

Yes you can. I know where you’re going w it. Hindsight I hope BB gets skewered for not being quite the genius in that situation.
I feel like the media isn’t make that much a deal about this because it happened against New England. Had New England did that to Miami, every sports show would be leading off with that

It really makes the product look bad and fixed. They're showing the replay and you can clearly see the tackle mugging the DE coming for Brady and absolute silence.
For real. One play they’re like that was a late shot on Brady that was missed. Tannehill clearly gets hit late and nothing but silence. Tired of this crap of commentators licking everything New England.

That actually helped Miami more than it hurt them. It moved New England to a goal to goal situation without wasting time and New England could no longer run out the clock by no longer being able to get a first down.

If that PI doesn’t happen New England probably wins that game in victory formation.

That and the missed Timeout that gave us one more remaining to stop the clock late...

Unfortunately it was justified with Minkah holding onto the receiver's arm and forcing him to try and one hand the ball.
Disagree - defensive player is allowed to reach with arm to make contact while looking for ball - the rest was show by the receiver. - reach w one hand and act like it’s PI - get the call - refs suck for giving the game away like that.

Disagree - defensive player is allowed to reach with arm to make contact while looking for ball - the rest was show by the receiver. - reach w one hand and act like it’s PI - get the call - refs suck for giving the game away like that.

Then he better learn not to reach in with his hand like that.

OP you'd be laughing and calling this an excuse if it was RT.

E: I'm an idiot

Last edited:
Confidence phantom calls on Miami never even get replayed?

The commentators don't even mention when missed calls that hurt us, but seem to ALWAYS call us out when we should have been called for one.

Disregard my RT comment, my reading comprehension needs work!

The commentators don't even mention when missed calls that hurt us, but seem to ALWAYS call us out when we should have been called for one.

Disregard my RT comment, my reading comprehension needs work!
The commentators suck at hiding their biases and idiocy. The same stuff they say Miami got away with is the same stuff New England gets away with.Like they were really saying Miami should have let New England score after that PI call smh

The commentators suck at hiding their biases and idiocy. The same stuff they say Miami got away with is the same stuff New England gets away with.Like they were really saying Miami should have let New England score after that PI call smh
I remember Fouts saying that but Ian corrected him soon after. It popped into my head before Fouts said it but quick math deemed it an impossible task.

Back
Top Bottom