How 'bout Mark Clayton? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How 'bout Mark Clayton?

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How come no one's talking about picking up a third WR? I'm not saying it's what we should do, I think, however, we should keep the option open.

Scott Linehan likes 3 WR formations as well. How 'bout bringing back the name Mark Clayton to Miami? We can easily pick him up if we trade down.

If something happened to give us a pick in the area he would be drafted (like a trade with the Cowboys, whose second pick would be perfect for him), I'd love to have Clayton. I don't think he's going to be the pro that Michael showed he was last year, but he'll do nicely.

We really have no shot at picking him. He's a middle to late first rounder and we don't have a pick in that area.

If we traded down that far, it's a possibility.

Mark Clayton is my favorite receiver in this draft. Explosive playmaker with great hands.....looks a lot like Lee Evans from last year.

the only way we would get him is if we trade picks with Minn. cuz Clayton is projected mid to late 1st round. if we get minn. 7 and 18 picks then it could be a possiblility... it is nothing anyone has thought of because the trade wouldnt go thru ( if at all) until draft day. i think he will be good, he reminds me of a L. Coles or Santana Moss type of player.

I like the kid from N. Colorado, I forget his name but NFL Total Access showed some highlights and he's a great receiver that no one talks about.

picking someone named Mark Clayton would be awesome, however, i'd still try to get Matt Jones first if we get a pick in that area

Cheapshotz said:
We really have no shot at picking him. He's a middle to late first rounder and we don't have a pick in that area.

Exactly why we're not talking about him.

But I do like Clayton. I have him the 3rd receiver on my board behind Edwars and Williams and above Williamson.

Mark Clayton was awesome. I still have his #83 jersey in my closet, and even though it is now a size or two too small, I still wear it when I think the offense needs good karma. :jumper:

I agree. If Chris Henry is there for us, I would rather have him than Clayton. Of course, we won't know if we can get him there before Clayton is picked...

3 reciever sets

What about Chris Henery, West Virginia WR. He has a bad temper but under the right guidance (Saban) he could be great in the NFL.:evil:

we need to get a second round pick so we can get a wr and rb in the first two rounds

Back
Top Bottom