How bout over 200 yards rushing as a team ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How bout over 200 yards rushing as a team ??

Yep the Indy playoff game. I think Ricky has a legit chance at the rushing title.

Speaking of Lamar, He is close to 150 yds rushing today:confused: He is putting together a good season.

Lamar is OK. He gave us a great year, and a crappy year.

I am sorry but I think our O line gave us a crappy year...if you can call 11-5 a crappy year.

Plus I have Lamar in my FF team...:D

Lamar is good. It was definately the battered line that stunk last year. Im glad hes doing well this season so far (though hes probly gonna lose his starting spot pretty soon.) But while lamar is good with a solid OL, Ricky is great.

Lamar just seems to do well with that blocking style in Carolina. This is bad but I already forget the OL coach's name. When he was our OL coach, Lamar Smith ran pretty well at times. When he left and replaced him with Tony Wise, Lamar didn't mesh. This combined with Lamar's penchant for fumbling (which cause him to run less wrecklessly), a rash of injuries, and Spencer Folau at LT, in my opinion just ended up giving us the sh!tty OL that we had.

Good thing for us that Ricky obviously runs well in Tony Wise's blocking scheme. Lamar would NEVER be able to string together 3 weeks in a row like Ricky's done. He's way way too hot and cold, a very streaky player. So is Vinny, come to think of it.

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87
I am sorry but I think our O line gave us a crappy year...if you can call 11-5 a crappy year.

Plus I have Lamar in my FF team...:D

11-5 is crappy, but Lamar's stats were.

I wish him luck in Carolina.:up:

Lamar "I AM A QUITER" Smith?

... don't worry he'll quit on the Panthers like he did the Dolphins. I wish there was a way to remove him from our history books. That guy is a quiter and I can't stand him.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Ducken
Speaking of Lamar, He is close to 150 yds rushing today:confused: He is putting together a good season.

Lamar was great when he got past the line. He did pretty good at staying on his feet. I think he slept standing up. :lol: Wasn't to good going east and west. If he doesn't have a hole (that he can find), he's dead in the water.

I like Lamar. He's a good guy. I don't think he quit on us. I just think he lost some confidence. Bieghtol was instrumental in coming to the Panthers. He loves the guy.

Nobody's talking about Deshaun Foster right now. :p

Back
Top Bottom