How 'bout some skill players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How 'bout some skill players

daywalker

Starter
Reaction score
We need to address some of the skill positions on offense and defense. I think we need to pick up a LB. Jameel McClain, Gary Guyton, or Ezra Butler would be a nice pick up. Steve Johnson is still out there at WR. Lex Hillard, Xavier Omon, or Ryan Torain would be good depth at the RB position. In the defensive backfield Zach Bowman would be a nice late rd pick at CB or Josh Barrett would be a good SS in the mold of Louis Oliver.

If they do go back to the OL, I think Tony Hills would be a steal at this point in the draft. Ahtyba Rubin is still ther at DT.

lots of names to like out there... adarius bowman WR, adrian arrington WR, justin forsett RB, marcus monk WR, maurice purify WR, jabari arthur WR (homeboy from montreal baby ! set receiving records at Akron) , Kellen Davis TE, DJ Wolfe CB, Jonathan Zenon CB, Kelly pop***** LB, Erin henderson LB ..... if any of them falls to our 6th round pick i'll be effin happy ! and like it always happens, we'll draft someone else hahahaha... god i love the draft

Back
Top Bottom