How bout that pass rush | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How bout that pass rush

Pink_Dove

Animus facit nobilem
Reaction score
How bout that pass rush???

Blitz are you there???

JT overrated???

You said that this was the game they had to prove it and they did...They set the tempo on D..Great game by the D overall...

I thought Belichick would give Fiedler problems but Jay probably had his best game of the year..Thats why I picked the Pats to win by a FG..I was gladly wrong about that...Fins win...

:drinkers:

Feeling Like A Fool.....

Yeah I'm here, and your absolutely right, I must give J. Taylor his dues for the way he stepped up today....

I'll eat some crow too for my harsh words regarding him as being "overrated".....

He was playing like a wild man out there today!!!.....

That's the J. Taylor I think we've all been wanting to see. When he gets in his zone, he's very dangerous. It also depends on who he's matched-up against at LT.....Today he dominated.

A. Ogunleye "The Gunga" and D. Bowens "D-Bow" also played with some serious fire today....These two guys could be special.

Playing at home makes a big difference IMO. Once they start doing this on a weekly basis, then we'll really have something special....

I've noticed that the majority of our losses over the past two seasons were a result of being picked apart by a lack of pass rush....

I like our two youngsters at DE {Ogunleye/Bowens} and I hope they continue to improve as the season progresses.....

The run defense is playing excellent too...Kudos to Chester and Bowens in the middle. They are clogging it very well....

Jayson Taylor deserves a game ball today no doubt. He made a statement today, and I'm very thankful to have him....

I put it all on the DL this week, and they all came through with flying colors!!!........

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!

KEEP IT UP!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!! :fire:

JT gets my props for stepping it up as well....you think he might have came to the site and read everything that was said?....;) ...motivation.

I'm still scared though. Pretty much the key to killing our pass rush is to simply stop J.T.

Imagine what our boy would do with another above average DE on his other side.

JT's knee is still jacked. But Matt Light has always been one of his bitches. :p

Also, we can't forget that the Pats were missing two starters on thier OL today. Not diminishing what we did today. I think we would have gotten to Brady anyway. But we have to remember that their OL wasn't 100%.

That said........HOW BOUT MARCUS SPRIGGS!!!

Originally posted by Muck
Matt Light has always been one of his bitches. :p

LOL!

The front 4 was fantastic. They had unbelievable push at the snap of the ball and collapsed the pocket on nearly every play. Bowens, Hailey and Chester deserve the credit there. There were times when 4 or 5 defenders were in the backfield by the time Antoine Smith took the handoff from Brady.

The other guy that appeared to be in on a lot of plays, aside from JT (defensive MVP of the game) was Arturo Freeman - the guy can fly and is not afraid to lay a hit either. There was one play where David Patten took an end around to the right sideline and Freemen tracked half the field, closed quickly and made a diving, crishing tackle BEFORE he could turn upfield. What should have been an 5-6 yard gain was stopped for a loss. It was a thing of beauty.

Back
Top Bottom