How Bout Trade Down with Texans?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Bout Trade Down with Texans??

Phinmaster1354

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know the Texans would like to nab one of the big 2 receivers in this draft. We move to 13th for their 2nd and we can keep Patrick and maybe be able to still get a Cadillac!! We can tell KC to kiss our tan asses!!! Just a thought! :cooldude:

Phinmaster1354 said:
I know the Texans would like to nab one of the big 2 receivers in this draft. We move to 13th for their 2nd and we can keep Patrick and maybe be able to still get a Cadillac!! We can tell KC to kiss our tan asses!!! Just a thought! :cooldude:

Ain't happening. :shakeno:

They have a #1 receiver. If they trade up it will be to ensure that Alex Barron falls to them.

Yeah thats true. They have AJ. I dont think they are clamoring for another WR.

They already have a #1 WR, I dont think Caddy will slip all the way down to #13, and to go from #2 to #13 requires more than a 2nd round pick as far as conpensation.

If they take a WR it'll be a #2 and it will be in the 2nd round or they will trade down in the 1st. At most Williamson if he is there at 13.

Do you have any idea how much it will cost the Texans to move up?

Well, if we trade with them, we better get more than just their first and second. It owuld require most likelt their first and second next year as well. It isn't worth it for them I'm guessing

Jaj said:
Ain't happening. :shakeno:

They have a #1 receiver. If they trade up it will be to ensure that Alex Barron falls to them.
The whole Alex Barron thing is so overrated. A good friend of mine is a Houston fan and I look over their forum sometimes, some think their best play on the o-line last year was at tackle. They need other positions, linebacker being the biggest need (their linebacker corps sucked before, now they released sharper for salary reasons). Not to mention Alex Barron would most likely be around for the texans pick, he's not a top ten prospect.

popularwar said:
The whole Alex Barron thing is so overrated. A good friend of mine is a Houston fan and I look over their forum sometimes, some think their best play on the o-line last year was at tackle. They need other positions, linebacker being the biggest need (their linebacker corps sucked before, now they released sharper for salary reasons). Not to mention Alex Barron would most likely be around for the texans pick, he's not a top ten prospect.

Actually he might be. He had a fantastic combine and workout. Seth Wand was that lines weakness all year. I suppose they could start him again. LB is a big need. So is DL and they would probably Spears. Point is they aren't trading up to the 2nd overall to get a WR...

Jaj said:
If they take a WR it'll be a #2 and it will be in the 2nd round or they will trade down in the 1st. At most Williamson if he is there at 13.

Do you have any idea how much it will cost the Texans to move up?
If they lineup williamson across form AJ then cya @ man coverage cause aint no one running with those 2 guys! Just wow at the potential there

Here's to Mitch

Samphin said:
Well, if we trade with them, we better get more than just their first and second. It owuld require most likelt their first and second next year as well. It isn't worth it for them I'm guessing

Samphin you just roached my buzz!!! MITCH HEDBERG DIED??? I loved that dude! He was hilarious!! I am in shock! I just heard him on Howard Stern a few weeks back!! It just goes to show you how precious life is people!!! I am gonna drink one to MITCH!!!

Back
Top Bottom