How can anyone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How can anyone

dolfan201

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Be happy about that win...

The Dolphins were sloppy in every aspect of the game... Defense played OK...

I'm am starting to get feed up with Surtain, Makes an interception and fumbles it.

He has been getting too many penalties, costing us yardage, costed us Zack's INT.

What the Hell was Cousin thinking, The players should know the rules by now, at the time we weren't even winning the game and he is taunting his old team...

Wanny has to start putting his foot down and learn how to coach mistake free football.

How can anyone here expect to go anywhere with the turnovers and penalties, it is ridiculous.

TO's and penalties are the difference between us having 13 or more wins and us needing Carolina to beat NE and us to beat the Bills to get a 1st round bye. As bad as Surtain's fumble was and Cousin's stupidity - how about Madison dropping a pass that was practically thrown to him while Surtain had 2 picks that he made with only 1 hand. Hard to be made at a player who had 2 picks though Wanne should make every player on the team sleep with a ball in their hands.

I also did not understand why Jay threw to OG so often, when OG was obviously only about 50% useful. :confused:

I know

Not only could OG not get open because he was hobbled but he was obiously running the wrong routes...

Wanny better have the team pricatice

in full gear this week...

Vick even said they Defense was huffing and puffing on the field. They have easy practices all week and then have to play hard on Sunday, and they don't have the endurance to play with the extra weight...

Well, I am usually a positive person and if I thought the Dolphins were going to lose every game, then why bother being a fan. The Dolphins aren't ALWAYS gonna win. It would be boring if they did. It is the thrill of competition! :evil: I am happy about every win and obviously unhappy about every loss. I don't disect every play and every player. I just enjoy the game! :D

we are so banged up that I doubt there are enough healthy bodies to run a full contact practice :(

Surtain is good, but the way he was holding the ball was ridiculous. He should of been more careful with the ball, but a win is a win so I am satisfied.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Surtain is good, but the way he was holding the ball was ridiculous. He should of been more careful with the ball, but a win is a win so I am satisfied.
the way he was holding the ball - you just knew he was going to get stripped.

the way he was holding the ball - you just knew he was going to get stripped.

I know. He was holding it like he was just walking on the street, he didn't protect it at all. Hopefully he learns from his mistake.

it was especially pathetic since you would think he would be paranoid about fumbling with that big ass cast on his arm :confused: :yell: but we won :)

IT IS A WIN...Y BITCH ABOUT IT...WE WON...I THINK WE PLAYED OK....WE R IN THE PLAYOFFS BE HAPPY...WE EVEN HAVE A CHANCE AT THE DIVISION AND A FORST ROUND BYE....GO PHINS...NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS...WIN WIN WIN

IT IS A WIN...Y BITCH ABOUT IT...WE WON...I THINK WE PLAYED OK....WE R IN THE PLAYOFFS BE HAPPY...WE EVEN HAVE A CHANCE AT THE DIVISION AND A FORST ROUND BYE....GO PHINS...NO NEGATIVE THOUGHTS...WIN WIN WIN

That is the way to go!

unfortunately...........

i was camping and didn't get to see the game, but my son told me it was a good thing i didn't!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolphan39
TO's and penalties are the difference between us having 13 or more wins and us needing Carolina to beat NE and us to beat the Bills to get a 1st round bye. As bad as Surtain's fumble was and Cousin's stupidity - how about Madison dropping a pass that was practically thrown to him while Surtain had 2 picks that he made with only 1 hand. Hard to be made at a player who had 2 picks though Wanne should make every player on the team sleep with a ball in their hands.

I also did not understand why Jay threw to OG so often, when OG was obviously only about 50% useful. :confused:

I know this post was intended at me so let me respond. Sam's easy int that you are referring to was him cuting off the wr's route and jumping in front of him to attempt to make the int, he should have caught it since it hit his hands, but most cbs aren't even in that postion to make a play on the ball. Pat's 2 ints were thrown right to him, he was standing still, and could have called fair catches on them. Then he puts us in a postion to lose the game, when should have ended w/his int(that my 90 year old grandma could have made).

Back
Top Bottom