HOW CAN I GET MCMICHAEL'S WIFE MAC& CHEESE RECIPE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HOW CAN I GET MCMICHAEL'S WIFE MAC& CHEESE RECIPE

dougfinsfan72

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Things are getting bored around here. Just thought I would warm things up a little bit. Dolphins better win this year, cause it looks like it's going to be a long and boring summer with no news coming out of Fort Saban!

Treasure your Monday morning newspapers, that's the only time you'll hear anything from and about our Dolphins. Kind of make you do the impossible:
MISS WAANY

dougfinsfan72 said:
Things are getting bored around here. Just thought I would warm things up a little bit. Dolphins better win this year, cause it looks like it's going to be a long and boring summer with no news coming out of Fort Saban!

Treasure your Monday morning newspapers, that's the only time you'll hear anything from and about our Dolphins. Kind of make you do the impossible:
MISS WAANY

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :cry: :eek: :yell: :fire: :confused: :confused:

Where do these people come from?

Fins Tv

dougfinsfan72 said:

MISS WAANY

Watched FINS TV last Sunday at 11a.m.(new time) and McMichael's wife cooking her Macaroni and Cheese recipe was the most exciting thing on there NEXT TO THE CHEERLEADER TRYOUTS!

They promised the recipe would be on miamidolphins.com, but I can't find it.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dougfinsfan72 said:
Watched FINS TV last Sunday at 11a.m.(new time) and McMichael's wife cooking her Macaroni and Cheese recipe was the most exciting thing on there NEXT TO THE CHEERLEADER TRYOUTS!

They promised the recipe would be on miamidolphins.com, but I can't find it.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

the secret to his recipe is you have to punch your wife in the face as shes cooking it for you

at least thats hows its apparently done in mcmikes household.

claytonAndDuper said:
the secret to his recipe is you have to punch your wife in the face as shes cooking it for you

That's harsh and unfair, until you know the facts, you shouldn't say a word. That was uncalled for, and disrespecting to Randy and his lovely family. This board is for Dolphin fans, don't go around calling Randy a wife beater, know the facts.

claytonAndDuper said:

Even though I totally saw it coming, that was easily the funniest thing ever on this board. Congratulations.

Yeah, obvious but uncalled for. And wasn't it his wife who hit him? Just glad they're back together, happy and declawed. ;)

RWhitney014 said:
Yeah, obvious but uncalled for. And wasn't it his wife who hit him? Just glad they're back together, happy and declawed. ;)

Actually, according to the police report, he got heavily liquored on his birthday, she went apes**t when he got home and puked his guts out in the bathroom, and he got up and started smacking her around.

IMO all that stuff is personal and none of our business. but thats just me.

Back
Top Bottom