Votes: 8 6.8%
  • A fringe playoff team

Votes: 51 43.2%
  • Still building. A few players away.

Votes: 40 33.9%
  • A pretender, not a contender

Votes: 19 16.1%

• Total voters
Need a franchise QB and a tall alpha WR at minimum. Parker isn’t that guy. Neither is Tannehill.

Defensively they’ll be even better after the draft next year. OL needs re-tooling again.
Question. Would you rather trade for a veteran like a Nick Foles, or go the draft route? I haven't delved into the college quarterbacks much, but it is said to be a down year at the position.

Aren’t still building and not a contender the same thing?
No, rebuilding requires a team to make an organized effort to start fresh, new GM, Coach & Scheme at once with an eye at building through the draft over the course of a few seasons. Look at the Eagles over the last 5 years.

Not being a contender should be easy to relate too because that's been us for last last 20 years. A chain of bandaid fixes at head coach, no organized actual rebuild. Stuck in mediocrity where there truley is no clear vision for the team.

No, rebuilding requires a team to make an organized effort to start fresh, new GM, Coach & Scheme at once with an eye at building through the draft over the course of a few seasons. Look at the Eagles over the last 5 years.

Not being a contender should be easy to relate too because that's been us for last last 20 years. A chain of bandaid fixes at head coach, no organized actual rebuild. Stuck in mediocrity where there truley is no clear vision for the team.

Semantics, if your building you’re not a contender period. The question is contender NOW, nor over the next 5 years.

I hope we beat the lions, I’ll take not losing as long as we don’t tie.

Not a contender could describe 12 or so out of 16 AFC teams.

When completely healthy, IMHO the Fins are the best team on paper in the east this year
Now with RT dealing with a throwing shoulder injury, and Wake playing hurt, the loss of 2 OL and DTs, we are running on fumes.
Its football. Every team loses players.
Most of the time, it isnt who you play, but when you play them.
If the stars align, we will make the playoffs.
Otherwise another mediocre record.

Honestly Injuries killed us this year!
Im super excited for the future of this team.
Love Gase and love the offense he runs.. (know I will be hated on for saying that)
We have young fast players and if Mike Gesicki can get involved I feel like we dont even need a "possesion receiver"
Our O Line shined with Sitton up front and Tunsil is starting to become a star and we have Albert the Chicken Chaserr! What great pickups! Keep building our offensive line, pass rush, and defensive backs next year and we are right in the thick if contenders even with a stop gap qb. Bradford, Taylor, Bridgewater, among others will all be looking for starting gigs next year!

We should already be calling Colin Kapernick (may get hated on for saying that too).

Then 2020 your QB Class is loaded. I say wait till then unlesd Tyree Jackson comes out early which I highly doubt.

With our speed at the skill positiin (4players 4.4 and under( a re tooled offensive line and a new dynamic added in the pass rush .. I honestly think someone like Kaepernick at QB would be a problem for any defense in the league.

Back
Top Bottom