How Close Are We to a Super Bowl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Close Are We to a Super Bowl

When will we be in the Super Bowl

• Total voters
Assuming Tua IS that due we can contend in 2 years. If not......well....đź’©

This cycle just repeats over and over again ad infinitum. With no accountability. The only thing that changes is the younger fans who believe the empty promises eventually become jaded old fans and the older fans eventually die off. Nothing changes and the merry-go-round goes on and on. "We are just two years away." "We are just two years away. Get off the merry-go-round while you still can. 35 years is too long to root for a sports team without even sniffing a championship.
I totally feel ya brotha. But it can be done. Look at the browns

I think a lot is going to depend on this draft. If Grier can hit on all top 50 picks, this could be the type of draft that can be a real difference maker for this franchise.

I believe Miami has a chance to make the playoffs this year. It won't be easy. I think KC, Buffalo and Indianapolis are the top three teams. Maybe Cleveland at #4. Those final spots are up for grabs among Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Tennessee, Miami and maybe New England. Am I missing anyone? It's certainly doable.

To become a super bowl team, the Dolphins have to dominate in their division first and that's tough. Let's look at this question again after the draft and see where the team is on paper.

Just put it this way, we need a space shuttle to get there. Very far off at this point

Back
Top Bottom