How come | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How come

It's a nifty hack i've installed that prevents such an annoying type of writing.

capslock-1.jpg

It's a nifty hack i've installed that prevents such an annoying type of writing.

Pisses me off sometimes that I cant all cap something...but I guess it would probably piss me off more to have to sift through big *** blocks of all caps to make sure there arent any personal attacks in it.

Pisses me off sometimes that I cant all cap something...but I guess it would probably piss me off more to have to sift through big *** blocks of all caps to make sure there arent any personal attacks in it.
Especially if you happened to run your post all together with no paragraph breaks.

Sometimes I want to post a word or sentence that would be funnier in caps than not in caps. I understand how that would be a problem for the mods though. Thanks all.

Sometimes I want to post a word or sentence that would be funnier in caps than not in caps. I understand how that would be a problem for the mods though. Thanks all.
I thought it was still possible to type all CAPS so long as it is a single word. Testing...

I thought it was still possible to type all CAPS so long as it is a single word. Testing...

right, what I'm saying is that if the only kind of text in your post is caps then it auto-lowercase's it. It's cool though I understand.

Back
Top Bottom