How comfortable are you with Grier spearheading the rebuild? | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How comfortable are you with Grier spearheading the rebuild?

On a scale of 1-10, I give him a 5.

Liked his trades for picks, not sold on him picking players with those picks.

Unloading talent like these clowns did this year is insane and a clear display of poor coaching, not getting players to perform and buy into your system is just POOR LEADERSHIP. I am not confident at all with these asshats in charge. People here who think they will replace these lost players in the draft is just laughable.
Yeah because no good team in NFL history was built in the draft.. lol Hate to break it to you but Tunsil looks like a very average LT in houston, Minkah looked good but that team is still winless and thats not likely to change soon. So that pitt pick will almost certainly be top 10 maybe even top 5 which at that spot i think we can do just as good or better then Minkah

My family had Dolphins' season tickets from 1979 to 1999 how bout yours? Don't question my fandom because I call a spade a spade. I see the same names on here year after year giving an amen to whatever this organization does and it hasn't done anything since the mid-80s.
So, you and your family stopped being Dolphins fans in 1999.... Sounds like it.

So, you and your family stopped being Dolphins fans in 1999.... Sounds like it.

I don't know, they seem like some absolute geniuses to have given up their season tickets just in time to miss Wannstedt and everything that's happened since. They got a fortune hotline?

Rosen was a wasted pick IMO.
I disagree with Slimm on the value of a backup QB

If he turns in the Herbert card, I’m turning in fan card. Idgaf. Won’t be that hard, not watching much this season anyway.
Be easy to start fresh. KC? Heck maybe local Daniel f’n Jones.

I know there’s controversy about Grier and Co when it comes to drafting. But could the Dolphins really draft another Qb not named Tua if he’s available to them? Based on everything I heard including the owner being in love with the guy for a while how could that remotely be a real possibility that the draft another Qb instead?

The plan has unrealistic timeline expectations. More than likely it'll take 4-5 season before the team is fighting for a playoff spot. By then Grier and Flores will be gone and Ross may be looking to sell.

I suspect it won't be another 7 or so seasons until this team makes the playoffs. Whatever Qb is leading the team certainly won't be Rosen or a high draft pick from next year.

The plan has unrealistic timeline expectations. More than likely it'll take 4-5 season before the team is fighting for a playoff spot. By then Grier and Flores will be gone and Ross may be looking to sell.

I suspect it won't be another 7 or so seasons until this team makes the playoffs. Whatever Qb is leading the team certainly won't be Rosen or a high draft pick from next year.

Awesome post!

rebuilds don't take that long anymore if done correctly

Does the term "long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs" sound about right?

I like to defend Grier because I feel like it is more fun to take an unpopular view on things.

I also have no idea how this team will draft come April...they could **** it up royally or nail it.

Will I be comfortable...doubtful. Hell even if with secure number one overall, I won't believe we will make the right choice until I hear Tua's name called for Miami.

I think many of us will look like this on draft night...

LiquidFloweryGrizzlybear-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom