How comfortable are you with Grier spearheading the rebuild? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How comfortable are you with Grier spearheading the rebuild?

Might get flamed for this but I wasn't really impressed with Minkah this season, missed tackles and blew coverages. But that's just me. Tunsil will be harder to replace but I love the value we got for him. I'd love to trade for Ramsey! He and X would be the best corner duo in the league!

How would you propose to pay for Ramsey?

The team needs players everywhere. If he and co stick to BPA and don't reach for need then they should be okay. Particularly for the first 2 rounds.

Probably with a check... I don't think he would take hamburgers like Wimpy....
Money IMO is not really of a concern we got and will have plenty of dough

So you propose tying up close to half of the teams salary in two CBs( Ramsey and X)?

What about the offensive side of the ball...like the OL?

So you propose tying up close to half of the teams salary in two CBs( Ramsey and X)?

Ya I agree I think they try and fill the 2nd corner through the draft or a value aging or second chance type FA DB.

Ya I agree I think they try and fill the 2nd corner through the draft or a value aging or second chance type FA DB.

How did that work out for the Jets when they had Revis and Cromartie?

Texans 1st this year, Texans 2nd next year is what I'd offer

So you'd offer a 1st(Top 15) and a 2nd and probably enough money to be the highest paid DB in the league after X?

You think that's a sound investment for someone like Ramsey?

Think we are and will be in the best financial shape in years and don't see spending money to shut down one of the most critical areas as going to interfere with building an OL ( which is critical ) Also don't see it as half our cap space. We have the money to do it with out even the usual pressure of past. Now if I'm mistaken and we are financially scrapped to ruin our OL development along with other spots, I stand corrected. But I don't think we are or will be. And Ramsey IMO would be worth paying a reasonable extra for.....

Think we are and will be in the best financial shape in years and don't see spending money to shut down one of the most critical areas as going to interfere with building an OL ( which is critical ) Also don't see it as half our cap space. We have the money to do it with out even the usual pressure of past. Now if I'm mistaken and we are financially scrapped to ruin our OL development along with other spots, I stand corrected. But I don't think we are or will be. And Ramsey IMO would be worth paying a reasonable extra for.....

You realize in addition to the money we'd have to give up draft picks for him as well. Likely, a 1st rounder and possibly more...
Does that change your though process at all?

You realize in addition to the money we'd have to give up draft picks for him as well. Likely, a 1st rounder and possibly more...
Does that change your though process at all?

What ? He doesn't come for free ?

I mean seriously... Where when how will we ever get a shot at one of, possibly the best CB in the league and you don't want to give up one of our THREE later 1st rd picks...
I mean if you want to make some kind of sense argue about his attitude.....

I'd Love the guy but it ain't ever going to happen Because there will be several other team willing to give a 1st better than our late 1st rdr. Don't want to give up our highest though...And money isn't even much of a thought at this stage of our demolision, for he'd be worth it..... (though attitude in which Im not fully educated about maybe a valid excuse

Oh by the way I'd give our later 1st and a 3rd.....he's worth it to me..

So you'd offer a 1st(Top 15) and a 2nd and probably enough money to be the highest paid DB in the league after X?

You think that's a sound investment for someone like Ramsey?
You think the Texans 1st round pick this year will be in the top 15?

As painful as it's been, watching the Complete Tear-Down....I can't help but be excited for the Picks/$$$/and Off-Season that awaits Us. I've been a 'Fin since '66, and I'm not getting any younger. Time is passing fast. I'm ready (actually have been for some time).....Maybe all of this will have been worth it. FIN4LIFE!!!

Back
Top Bottom