How Could You Be Pissed!? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

How Could You Be Pissed!?

ih8brady said:
Because I dont trust WR from Michigan.

I really don't like when people say they dont trust Michigan recievers......why?? cause Dezmond Howard won the Heisman and then didnt turn into much in the NFL???

I don't think you can put the school a player went to against him.....the school has nothing to do with it, he proved himself 3 years straight and the school shouldnt take that away from him.

Look at Roethlisberger......he went to the university of Miami, Ohio lol

So are you now going to trust ever QB that comes out of there?? No

So Roethlisberger was the one good QB out of there so whats not to say Braylon isnt the one WR to come out of Michigan??

If the priority for our offense is going to be pushing the ball downfield in the passing game, then how is RB a need that must be filled at the second overall pick? Saban has shown he likes to interchange RBs and if he does that at the pro level, do you think one of them will be getting a $14 million bonus? How many RBs has Saban sent to the pros as opposed to WRs? How many RBs have gone in the top 3 since 1996? Zero. How deep is this draft at RB? Deep.

At some point in time, these patterns have to crystalize for some of you.

thepoolboy said:
If the priority for our offense is going to be pushing the ball downfield in the passing game, then how is RB a need that must be filled at the second overall pick? Saban has shown he likes to interchange RBs and if he does that at the pro level, do you think one of them will be getting a $14 million bonus? How many RBs has Saban sent to the pros as opposed to WRs? How many RBs have gone in the top 3 since 1996? Zero. How deep is this draft at RB? Deep.

At some point in time, these patterns have to crystalize for some of you.

Boy are you going to lose it if we do draft Brown.

Honestly I don't care who we get as long as they perform.

By the way live in the past and get left behind. You keep living in the NFL's past you'll be livin like Wanny.

I know what Saban likes to do, I just see Brown, Benson or Caddy being solid 1300-1500 yard backs every year and that to me is valuable, for the passing game to work you need a good running game, obviously you know that.

But I do agree with you about no RB's taken in the first 3 since 96. I don't really want to take one with No .2 overall but I definitely would like as I said before to trade down somewhere in the top 10 and pick up extra picks and get whichever big 3 RB falls to us.

we do not need a wr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think you would see a shooting spree down in south florida if braylon edwards or mike williams are chosen. we need far, far, far, far, far more things than a wr. i would love brown. like smith. like benson. deal with rodgers. live with caddy after a day of sulking....but if we take either wr, i would literally (and this i no exagerration).....
curse out loud very very loud into my room, throw my shoe or some other inatimate object at my tv probably breaking it, punch my bed for a good half hour, completely rearragne my room my trashing it, turn off the draft, plug in gta san andreas and kill every person on the streets in the game to let out my anger, ya'know, so i dont have to really kill people, just take it out in a game.....then drive around cursing at random people in my way, then probably boycott the rest of the offseason until week 1....

Phin_Phan said:
I really don't like when people say they dont trust Michigan recievers......why?? cause Dezmond Howard won the Heisman and then didnt turn into much in the NFL???

I don't think you can put the school a player went to against him.....the school has nothing to do with it, he proved himself 3 years straight and the school shouldnt take that away from him.

Look at Roethlisberger......he went to the university of Miami, Ohio lol

So are you now going to trust ever QB that comes out of there?? No

So Roethlisberger was the one good QB out of there so whats not to say Braylon isnt the one WR to come out of Michigan??
Terrell, Howard, Anthony Carter....the list goes on. None of their guys live up to their hype. The 1 guy who it was thought would be mediocore as a pro, Amani Toomer, is by far the best of the bunch.

And what scares me most is Braylon has the same problems that Terrell has; lack of concentration, mediocore playing speed, he makes the tough catches and misses the easy ones. Im just not sold. Let someone else be a sucker.

I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH EITHER ONE OF THE RBS OR WRS EDWARDS OR WILLIAMS BUT NOT A QB BUT I PREFER BENSON AND ON A FEILD THAT WAS ALL TO H3LL AND NOT ON INDYS FIELD HE STILL RAN A 4.5 TO 4.6 I THINK IF HE HAD DONE HIS RUNS AT INDY HE WOULD HAVE DONE JUST AS GOOD AS BROWN

clear.gif
THE NEXT GENERATION:evil: :evil:

jason_taylor said:
I WOULD BE HAPPY WITH EITHER ONE OF THE RBS OR WRS EDWARDS OR WILLIAMS BUT NOT A QB BUT I PREFER BENSON AND ON A FEILD THAT WAS ALL TO H3LL AND NOT ON INDYS FIELD HE STILL RAN A 4.5 TO 4.6 I THINK IF HE HAD DONE HIS RUNS AT INDY HE WOULD HAVE DONE JUST AS GOOD AS BROWN

clear.gif
THE NEXT GENERATION:evil: :evil:

Quit yelling

Hey, we all would love to have larry johnson right about now.

Saban4prez said:
Hey, we all would love to have larry johnson right about now.

Yeah and we would be all excited over nothing!!! That guy is a product of the best OL in the game..bring him here...3.2 YPC and 900 yds...he's a joke!

you seem to be a buckeyes fan here so i think even you have to admit that your opinion on the matter is a little biased right?

Saban4prez said:
you seem to be a buckeyes fan here so i think even you have to admit that your opinion on the matter is a little biased right?

..LOL not at all!! Osu has nothing to do with the fins??? Is my statement about PSU rb's and MIch WR's not true??? Prove me wrong....I have nothing against MU or any other players as far as the NFL goes..I simply stated a fact..tell me one who has been a pro bowler or even close the past 15 years??

..LOL not at all!! Osu has nothing to do with Miami??? Is my statement about PSU rb's and MIch WR's not true??? Prove me wrong....I have nothing against MU or any other players as far as the NFL goes..I simply stated a fact..tell me one who has been a pro bowler or even close the past 15 years??

good point. I do like larry johnson though, kinda wish he could be the starter there.

Back
Top Bottom